@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Whoopee. @adry_grace. Ready Set, Write!!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Anyone want to write with me for half an hour? @kate-flournoy, @daeus, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @adry_grace, @anyone??? *listens to crickets chirping*
-
Greta replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Bluejay YES! That is so true.
-
Haley Long replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh, goodness, this is difficult!
1. The Fiddlers Gun
2. The Great Gatsby
3. To Kill a Mockingbird -
Hope Ann replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
So hard…
1. A Tale of Two Cities
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. Frankenstine -
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I don’t know if anyone has said this one before but:
You know you’re a writer when you wish you’re characters were real so that you could met them because, hey they are so awesome. -
BlueJay replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen @vanna @zoe-wingfeather @cahndida-serkhaman @lightningmouse @anna-brie @hannah-krynicki @mas410 @ivy-rose @the-happy-bookaholic @belegteleri @writefury @hannah-c @jenali @hislittlerose @wordfitlyspoken @rolena-hatfield @hope @watersnail @sarah-h
People, we’re voting in the “which book to read topic” you might want to jump on over there. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’d choose, well all of my books, as that is all I’d be allowed the participate with.
The Witch of Blackbird Pond
An old fashioned girl
The hobbit.
That’s them in order. Don’t stress if you don’t end up picking one of these straight away. I’m sure they’ll be picked one day and then I can do it.
@daeus -
Greta replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@abigail-blomberg
Hey, welcome to KP! And, as @kate-flournoy said, this is the bestieststestst…st… place on the internet. 😛
Awesome, I love riding horses, too! What’s your favorite swimming stroke?
L.M. Montgomery is great! I’m assuming you’ve reading Anne of Green Gables? 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
L.M. Montgomery, Chuck Black, Janette Oke
Hi @abigail-blomberg Great authors to like especially Chuck Black. He is so good. Each year he hold a competition and my family and I make a movie for it. I also do stopmotion with you can check out in a forum which I can’t remember its name. *it’s about movies so have a look around*
Anyway welcome to…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy and
Adry_Grace are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I didn’t know salts could smell. I hope you didn’t spend too much on these. If you did, I’ll probably go resell them for a profit on eBay.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus here. Have some smelling salts.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Stick out your tongue all you want, I’m feeling dizzy.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh come on @Daeus, I didn’t even get into the thousands! 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I got 252. How about the rest of you? (Don’t forget my health by the way)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Aw, too bad @Faithdk. Good you got a lot of work done though! I got 760 words.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@abigail-blomberg Greetings! So glad to have you here. And, since I got on here before all important questions have already been asked you, prepare for an initiation interrogation. *clears throat*
Do you like fantasy?
Do you like Lord of the Rings?
Do you like Ted Cruz?
Do you like Captain America?
Do you like chocolate?Because if the…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Okay @faithdk, I always love a good party!
- Load More
