@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Ivy Rose replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen WOW! We really should get together sometime. That would be so much fun.
Let’s see, my favorite era is mid 1800’s to 1950’s. 🙂 What’s yours? My soon-to-be-published first book is based on the true story of my great-great-grandparents, who came from Chicago to Spokane in 1892. It was so much fun to delve deeper into that time period…[Read more]
-
Ivy Rose replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’d love to do this, but I can’t gauraente that I will always be able to participate. In 2 weeks, I am making the transition from homeschool kid to college student. *panics!!!!* Granted, I will be taking classes from my home, but life is going to get busy. So yes, I’m in…halfway, at least. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Maybe @daeus is dead @kate-flournoy. He’s not responding to the cookies. I’m sorry. *starts to weeps.* I didn’t mean to kill him. Crying becomes howls of misery *Refuses to be comforted.*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*freaks out* OH NOOOO!!!! CALL 911 SOMEBODY QUICK IT MIGHT NOT BE TOO LATE—!!!!!
Wait… dead people can’t type. Hm. Suspicious @Daeus. Very suspicious.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I get typos too and some of my manuscript is almost illegible. And it starts rather differently than I want it to now.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ll try to be more careful in the future and tag people if they haven’t voted yet. I guess I’m still getting my kinks out.
I think I would be available to help in the future if you want @daeus.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*Dead. Does not respond.*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
throws blue confetti (cuz why not?)
Blue is my favourite colour, so why not. @kate-flournoy
Oops, relax @daeus we were writing for an hour. And I won’t tell you how many spelling errors there are in my story. I think so fast my fingers can’t keep up and then me wrting starts to look like this as aI continue and then I got to go back and fix it…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie ahhh, I know that feeling. 😛 Best of luck!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna_brie ahhh, I know that feeling. 😛 Best of luck!
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Good job you two. I’ve been reading the manuscript of my first book in preparation for rewriting it. It’s tiring me out.
-
Daeus replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Sorry @wordfitlyspoken. I think I must have forgotten you hadn’t voted yet. I’ll try to be more careful in the future and tag people if they haven’t voted yet. I guess I’m still getting my kinks out.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ooops… now ya done it, @bluejay. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That is awesome @bluejay! *cheers, throws blue confetti (cuz why not?)*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*Happens to look in before he even received his tag notification email* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That will be nice that it’s short. @daeus. I’ll just continue to read through the hobbit for my first time. At the moment I am loving it. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
No not at all @kate-flournoy. But maybe you should sit down for my total. I got 1381. 🙂 It’s a good thing we weren’t writing with @daeus. He would never have recovered. 😀 😀 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay you won’t feel faint or dizzy or have a heart attack if I tell you my word count, will you? No? Good. I got 1,027. You?
-
Daeus replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Oh, I’m sorry about that. Thankfully it’s a short one. Only ten chapters, so it will only take us about five weeks.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Okay @bluejay ready set go!
- Load More
