@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus Yes! Can’t wait to start. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Everybody got a copy yet? We should try to get started here soon.
@christi-eaton @faithdk @gretald @belegteleri @hope @spradlin @hannah-c @sarah-h @overcomer @wordfitlyspoken @dbhgodreigns @zoe-wingfeather @hannah-olsen @writefury @anna-brie @hannah-krynicki @hislittlerose @vanna @jadamae @adry_grace @ingridrd @kate-flournoy
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello Awesome Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey, @winter-rose!
I’m generally an artist who tries to draw, a writer who can’t spell, and a piano player who doesn’t read music very well.
Wow, that is so me! YES!!! I LOVE to draw cartoons! (Mostly because I’m not very good at realistic drawing. 😉 ) Welcome, Gabby!
-
Greta replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay Yes, I really liked it. 🙂 Did you like it?
-
Greta replied to the topic Hello Awesome Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Oh, yesss! I still haven’t finished the last book, but I really liked the Wingfeather Saga.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Editing now. Tag me if you’re on.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Writing now. Tag me if you’re on.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello Awesome Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Click on a person’s profile page and they will have their @tag there. Just copy and paste. Eventually, you’ll memorize them.
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Allegory in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I like the thought of the Holy Spirit as the army general! @Kate-flournoy and @Daeus, I have always thought of God the Father as the Judge, and Jesus as the Intercessor/Advocate. But since they’re all one, I guess they’re all parts of the role of Judge… if that make sense at all.
Don’t we serve an awesome God? To have Judge, Intercessor,…[Read more] -
Hannah R. replied to the topic Dragons in Christian Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for the input, everyone! I’ll have to look over my story and consider it more. Very good points.
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Thanks everybody! @bluejay, I love the book Frindle! And we should totally make bestistest an official word. @ingrid, I do remember you from TeenPact, and @Daeus, Go Ohioans indeed. (O-H…)
@Kate-flournoy, my favorite genre to write is fantasy, which also happens to be my favorite genre to read. @Hope-ann, that is exactly the reason why I…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay I’ve seen it. I really like the Sherwood films, but was underwhelmed by War Room. Plot wise, it was fragmented. And the theme wasn’t woven into the story as well as in the other movies. It seemed like the plot was built around the theme instead. It was still a fairly good movie, but not as good as their others. Have you seen it?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Hello Awesome Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Welcome, @winter-rose! Wait…I know you, don’t I? From Ravelry and e-mails? Unless you have the same name as my friend… 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Is anyone up to trying a fifteen minute challenge? @kate-flournoy @daeus @faithdk @anna-brie @adry_grace
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hehehee we were posting at the same time! 🙂 That’s awesome— nice title.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay I got 809 words of editing done— not too good, but not too bad either. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
616. How’d you go @kate-flournoy. I got a story finished and have started the fifth start in my Chaos adventure series. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah, wouldn’t that just be fantastic. I think I’d completely stop editing by my fourth book. It really does give a good feeling of accomplishment. I was kind of impressed with my scene setting actually, but the pacing was bad, and the conversations were bad, and I used too many adverbs, and my opening paragraph was way too boring,…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Yep @bluejay that’s good for me!
- Load More
