@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Art Competition in the forum Art 10 years, 4 months ago
Ooo, cool. I might have to do something with this. 😉 Thanks.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
561. And I’ve finished the fifth in my Chaos the Cat series. 🙂 and Started the sixth. 😀 *squeals with delight* Thank you for writing with me @faithdk. Sorry I can’t go for longer.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Actually make that just half an hour as I have something else I’ll need to do. That okay? @faithdk
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh good. Hey that would be great. @faithdk.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Is there anyone still awake on KP who wishes to write??? I have been told from a very reliable source (thanks @spradlin) that west side of America is three hours behind the other side of America. *hmmm…I don’t think I’m making much sense, but hey, what’s new???*
So let me tag a few people and if you are interested in writing with me for a time…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Competition in the forum Art 10 years, 4 months ago
Let me tag a few people so that you definitely see this. @kate-flournoy; @david; @christi-eaton
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Plot & Characters— Inseparable. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy *breathes sigh of relief* And true!
Weak analogy was that characters and plot work the same way as forum posts and forum members. The forum members drive the post. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 4 months ago
This. Is. Hilarious. I honestly can’t think of much I would change— the dry, matter-of-fact, world-wise and patiently weary voice of the narrator is perfect for showcasing what kind of world they live in, the wry humor is fantastic, and as an avid student of English history I can totally appreciate everything you said about royalty! 😀
If this…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 4 months ago
This. Is. Hilarious. I honestly can’t think of much I would change— the dry, matter-of-fact, world-wise and patiently weary voice of the narrator is perfect for showcasing what kind of world they live in, the wry humor is fantastic, and as an avid student of English history I can totally appreciate everything you said about royalty! 😀
If this…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Course in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Wow, looks like characterization is stealing the show! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 10 years, 4 months ago
Aaaaaand I’m going to be gone again, this time for approximately a week. So if you tag me and I don’t answer, don’t worry. I haven’t been swallowed up by an earthquake or anything. 😉 Bye!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
“Two o’clock. Time to sleep.”
“I agree.”
“Goodnight.”
Three scaly dragon lay down on the paved floor and started to snore. All of a suddenly a screech filled the air. The three dragons leaped a mile into the air and crashed into the ceiling of their basement. They banged back onto the ground and looked around dazed.
“What was that?”
“My head…[Read more] -
BlueJay started the topic Art Competition in the forum Art 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey all you artists out there…
An American author, Chuck Black, is holding a competition. It’s both art and movie. You can view the details here with this link.
http://www.kingdomseries.com/contestrules.html -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I was wondering where you were @daeus. That’s okay. I’ll see you Monday then. 🙂
-
Hannah R. started the topic Please critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi everyone,
Here’s the prologue and first chapter of a novel I just finished, which happens to be my current favorite. It’s called Prince of the Barbarians. I would really appreciate it if y’all could read it and critique! Thanks!Prelude to an Epic
I once heard it said by a beggar that the king was the most blessed person alive. “Riches,” sai…[Read more] -
Hannah R. started the topic Please critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi everyone,
Here’s the prologue and first chapter of a novel I just finished, which happens to be my current favorite. It’s called Prince of the Barbarians. I would really appreciate it if y’all could read it and critique! Thanks!Prelude to an Epic
I once heard it said by a beggar that the king was the most blessed person alive. “Riches,” sai…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay, @hannah-c, @kate-flournoy Sorry I missed it tonight. I’m going to be busy for the next two days, but should be back on Monday.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Yes that’s it. Well, I got 752 words. How’d you go?
@hannah-c -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Yes that’s it. Well, I got 752 words. How’d you go?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hannah-c What do you dial when you want the fire brigade?
- Load More

Have fun @kate-flournoy! 😀
Nooooo! Not you, Kate! What am I going to do? :'( *Imagines terribly boring, Kate Flournoy-less week*