Plot & Characters— Inseparable.

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Plot & Characters— Inseparable.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Christine Eaton
    @christi-eaton
      • Total Posts: 306

My theory is that @spradlin is a genie, you know the poofs of smoke when summoned and the unexplainable number of thumbs, I mean just look at the genie from Aladdin, he was able to do some pretty weird stuff 😛

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Sarah Spradlin
      @spradlin
        • Total Posts: 189

@kate-flournoy I 100% apologize for hijacking this post that was originally very relevant and scholarly. But, maybe like characters drive the plot, people drive the thread? *weakly submits weak analogy*

@christi-eaton
        I can neither confirm nor deny your allegations. 😛 😀

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

Kate Flournoy
        @kate-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 3976

Hahaha @spradlin I totally didn’t mind. 😀
          There’s not much to build on this, actually— it’s a fact, not a technique, so it can’t really be discussed. 😛

And what exactly does your ‘weak’ analogy mean? I’m not quite sure I get it…

Sarah Spradlin
          @spradlin

@kate-flournoy *breathes sigh of relief* And true!

Weak analogy was that characters and plot work the same way as forum posts and forum members. The forum members drive the post. 😛

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

Kate Flournoy
            @kate-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 3976

@spradlin ahhhhhhhhh… yes. That does make sense. Very much sense. 😉 Thanks for your input. 😀

Sarah Spradlin
              @spradlin

😀

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >