@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hi, from the Deeper South in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 3 months ago
Hey Timothy! I got started in writing because I was assigned to write a short story in 9th grade. That’s just the year for things I guess. My writing was also corrupted by Henty. Still like him though, just from a distance.
That’s cool you live in Africa. You’ll have to tell us about that sometime.
Btw, you can find anybody’s tag by clicking on…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, from the Deeper South in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 3 months ago
@Timothy-Young thrice welcome!!! We’re always glad to get new nut-cases here on this forum. Are you a nut-case? If you aren’t, you soon will be. *evil laugh* 😉
What do you write?
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, from the Deeper South in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 3 months ago
@Timothy-Young, Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Glad to have you on the forum. 🙂
I’m another homeschooler! *high fives all around*
That’s awesome that you and your family are missionaries.
What is your favorite genre to read and to write? -
Greta replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
@Hope I really like Crowned Powerless. I don’t know; it just sounds fierce and final. 😉 And I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing if you have a title that is the same as another book’s title. As long as it fits the story. 🙂
-
Ingrid posted an update 10 years, 3 months ago
“You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can’t edit a blank page.”
~Jodi Picoult -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi, from the Deeper South in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 3 months ago
Hello, @timothy-young! Welcome to the bestiestest place on the internet! (YES, I said it first!) 🙂 Wow, missionaries! That’s so amazing. What genres do you enjoy writing?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 3 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Great! I’ll probably be sending it in two batches since I still have a tiny bit of editing to finish with the second half. Just let me know what format you want it in and I can go ahead and send it. Oh, and I don’t think I have your email address. The safest way to get that to me would just be to contact me through my contact forum here.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Hey, that’s cool @Daeus! 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Bluejay Why, thank you, Kind Lady. *grabs sundae and slurps it down* 😛 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Bluejay that’s okay, I don’t think Daeus is writing tonight either.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy I won’t be able you join you when you write today, I’m going LARPing. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I’m jumping in here a little late…
My project right now is working on my novel that is almost historical fiction covering the topic of choices. It’s been revamped a couple of times already, but I’ve think I’ve finally figured out a solid start and hope to get it on a good roll before the end of the year. -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus No this is is a great time actually! And honestly the sooner you can get it to me the better. Looking forward to it!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Hey, don’t worry. I’m nice. Or at least I can be. 😉 There’ll always be something that needs tweaking. It’s part of the learning curve.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Yikes, Kate, pulling out the guns on me. *Bites nails*
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
Perhaps I could go the other way and do something about undiscovered power…hidden power…true power. Hmm, I’ll have to go muse on that a bit.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
@overcomer and @kate-flournoy Crowned Powerless is growing on me too. Though I’m still not sure. I’m not getting too many positive responses to these titles, with Powerless still being ranked twice as high as any other name. *sighs* But that is what I want to know now, so I don’t publish a book with a cheesy or weird title.
This novel has given…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
Hm, to be honest, I don’t particularly care for any of those. They just sound odd to say aloud. Except Crowned Powerless— I actually really like that one.
I’m afraid I still don’t have any genius suggestions. :/
Fallen Crown
Broken Crown
Crown of the Nameless
Worthless Crown
Crown of the Broken KingCrowned Powerless is growing on me though.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
And if you guys think they are all awful, just tell me. I’d rather know now than later. 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
@bluejay my favorite right now is Shattered Power.
- Load More
