@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane. That’s great. Still working on mine 🙂
We can use this forum to post our writings and we can keep this on for lists and talking.
@his-instrument Welcome to the topic. That’s great. I look forward to your writings too. 🙂 -
Daeus changed their profile picture 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@his-instrument I’ll take any of those stories, so just send me whichever one seems the best to you.
I’d love to have you be part of the second round. That’s where I nee the most help anyways. I only need one person for round one really. If you don’t mind, I’ll wait till I have Kate’s input back, before sending it to you. If you can only do it…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@his instrument I’ll take any of those stories, so just send me whichever one seems the best to you.
I’d love to have you be part of the second round. That’s where I nee the most help anyways. I only need one person for round one really. If you don’t mind, I’ll wait till I have Kate’s input back, before sending it to you. If you can only do it…[Read more]
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus, I can help with the first stage, but I think I’d be better at the second stage. It sounds like an amazing story! At any rate, the synopsis has me completely intrigued. I would be glad to help in any way I can, and to do a swap.
I have a couple of novels that I could swap. One is called Fire and Wind. It’s long. It’s 100,000 words long.…[Read more] -
Hannah R. replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus, I can help with the first stage, but I think I’d be better at the second stage. It sounds like an amazing story! At any rate, the synopsis has me completely intrigued. I would be glad to help in any way I can, and to do a swap.
I have a couple of novels that I could swap. One is called Fire and Wind. It’s long. It’s 100,000 words long.…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@his-instrument Thanks. I’ll keep that in mind.
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Daughter of the King says Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@C-C-lane I know I’m about the bazillionth person to say it (bazillion is a real number, by the way), but welcome to Kingdom Pen. I, along with many others, love to write medieval fantasy, and I know enough guitar that I can play most songs in the key of C. If it’s not in the key of C I use a capo. 🙂 I’m a pianist, and I love writing music. And I…[Read more]
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
In response to your comment about seeing the world in a different way, @kate-flournoy, what a great story that would make! Maybe I’ll have time to write it after I graduate high school and college and after my potential future kids grow up and then I retire from whatever job I might have and have tons of time on my hands. 🙂
And @daeus, you need…[Read more] -
Hannah R. replied to the topic Word Lists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay, I think this is a great idea! I don’t have tons of time for extra writing, but two to three paragraphs will every now and then will fit in my schedule nicely. I’ll work on it tonight and try to post it tomorrow.
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay, I’ll consider your dare. @daeus, I accept your dare. At first I didn’t think I’d be able to use it, but now I see a place where I think it will fit. @winter-rose, that’s a great idea, but I don’t know if it will work with what I’m writing right now. I’ll consider it for the future.
Thanks for your dares, everybody! I am inspired… -
Daeus replied to the topic What Should I do With a Disowned Story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane Glad it was helpful.
A critique partner is someone with whom you exchange mutual critiques. It could be a commitment for a whole writing career or just a single exchange of novels. It’s based on the idea of mutual benefit. I’ve actually got a novel I’d be willing to trade in just a little while if you’re interested. Let’s see, I’ll…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Ohhhh… I think I lost my appetite. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy. They are better than dragons, trust me. Especially with a little cinnamon and onion powder.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
*shrieks* A what???!
😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
*Vanishes in cloud of smoke leaving a purple lizard that talks*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus Um… thanks. *puzzled smile* Is it just like shooting a muzzle-loader?
Oh! Oh, I mean, Sir yes sir! *salutes stiffly, turns and marches away*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane Don’t say hungry! Argh. *feels the rumbels*
@kate-flournoy *Looks very solemn. Hands you musket* You might be needing this, miss.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@C-C-Lane haha, that’s good. I love a good pun.
And no problem. It was mutually beneficial.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey, that’s nice guys!
Oh! Oh, I mean, Sir yes sir! *salutes stiffly, slaps hand down on leg, winces*
- Load More

Nice new profile picture 😀
Thanks. My sister took it. I’ll let her know.
I hope that this will be taken as a compliment. (I know I’d like some to say this of me 🙂 ) But…I feel like you could be Mr Tumnus’s understudy. You’re not identical, but you are close. 😀
Hmm, I don’t know if it’s a compliment or not, but it’s certainly a very humorous idea.
Haha. You just need to dye your hair like his and grow horns and there you have it. 🙂
@daeus You know how I said I would love someone to say that I looked like Mr Tumnus, (I thought it would never happen) but my sister said it to me today. I still don’t know why and she didn’t know about this conversation. Weird huh? 🙂
Ha! That is neat.
You’re welcome! That’s awesome!