@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise You welcomed yourself to the bestistest place on earth before anyone else.
I like the dreams when you can taste stuff except when you wake up and find that you’ve been sucking your bed covers. Yuk! Nice taste leaves the mouth very quickly. I actually had a dream recently. It was so funny for me when I woke up. Let’s see…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I wrote 501 words and then started plotting my next chapter.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Announcing… Jess! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@Jess ah, Girl of the Limberlost! Have you read Freckles? Or Laddie? Or The Harvester? Or Her Father’s Daughter? Gene Stratton Porter is so good in so many ways.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Haha, sorry about that. 🙂 It’s still me, the same old Bluejay. 😀 *Promise*
-
Rolena Hatfield posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
“Alas for those who never sing, but die with all their music in them!” Oliver Holmes
-
Rolena Hatfield changed their profile picture 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Announcing… Jess! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Hi @jess! Glad you’ve joined us here!
What’s one of your favorite characters that you’ve written about? 🙂 (and had a one on one convo with of course!) -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Ooo good! Someone who finally knows how to fly this thing. *jumps into flying-ma-jiggy and buckles up* Oh yes… *applauds rather on the late side*. Very pleased to have you here Captain @Dragon-snapper. Do tell… where is exactly our destination, this other side?
Also tell us, what are some of your hobbies, (beside writing of course 🙂 ) and do…[Read more] -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome, welcome @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise!!!! Nose flutes are the best! Now I know two friends that play one. 🙂
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@gretald Yes! I have read that. And so many other books by her too. I cried at Two Princesses of Bamarre. Did you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I will be (hopefully) writing at 10am (my time) which is 8pm (your time) I think. @daeus generally joins me, and @kate-flournoy too.
Will that work out for you??? -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@Greta Thanks. I’m currently naming the book Fidelyon…an idea I got a few days ago. 😉
-
Ingrid and
ClaireC are now friends 10 years, 1 month ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec
I may try this sometime. Great idea! I’ve been trying to read my Bible every morning, and I usually don’t have time to read a lot during the daytime, so I guess this is already working for me. Again, awesome idea!!! 🙂 -
Ingrid changed their profile picture 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Greta changed their profile picture 10 years, 1 month ago
- Load More
