@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec You were wanting to write now? Are you around? *looks to the left. Looks to the right. Hellooooooo…………*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Announcing… Jess! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@Jess I’ve read the Silmarillion! It’s well worth your time, if you enjoy Tolkien. It’s not one story, but a collection of stories that together cover the creation, corruption, and judgment of an entire land. Allegorical, obviously. 😉 Some of the stories I didn’t care for, but some were absolutely brilliant. I recommend it to any reader with…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@ClaireC, it’s two syllables— Flor Noy. The Flour rhymes with door. *Big grin* Thanks for asking; most people assume they’ve got it figured out and then proceed to murder it every time they say it. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Announcing… Jess! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@Jess, Ohh, I’ve heard of Chuck Black, but I’ve never read any of his books. I’ll have to add his books to my very, VERY long TBR list… 😉 Haha, I don’t know of anyone who doesn’t like J. R. R. Tolkien (I’m a huge fan, so no worries there!). I’ve heard of Ranger’s Apprentice, too. I’ll also add that to my list. 🙂
You’re a fellow…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Greta replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@hannah-krynicki, Oh, cool! So excited to meet your sister! 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Bluejay, No, I haven’t read Presumption, but I love Pride and Prejudice, so I’ll have to check it out. 🙂 I’ll have to read Fairest and the others you mentioned, too. I have so many books I want to read!!!
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Thanks for the offer, but, unfortunately, I can’t tonight. Would love to sometime, though!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Would normally like to, but I actually just finished a rather long session myself.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Christi-Eaton Hmm, looks like I can reserve an ebook collection of it from my library, so I’ll give it a try.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@christi-eaton I loved them. Loved them a ton, but I felt like the author made some really significant mistakes. First of all, the first five chapters were almost dull and I couldn’t get a really good feel for Fin like I had later on. I was also disappointed with how that french guy (I forget his name) seemed like he would play one of the most…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Howdy kadoodles. Big sticky note. I’ll be editing a lot this morning in case anyone’s interested.
-
BlueJay and
Jess are now friends 10 years, 1 month ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well, I started off with research and plotting. My sister wanted to write a book with me so we talked about our ideas and I’ve started work on my side of it.
So I only got a paragraph written but the planning side moved a lot further.
Well done, yourself. 😀 @jess -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well, I started of with research and plotting. My sister wanted to write a book with me so we talked about our ideas and I’ve started work on my side. So I only got a paragraph written but the planning side moved a lot further.
Well done, yourself. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay. I’m writing now. I’ll check back in half an hour and see if you want to keep going or stop or whatever. 😛
@jess -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess how long are you going to be writing for?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay @anyone-else Are you writing tonight?
- Load More
