@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess, Alright I’m sitting down and being serious about writing now. Let’s see how much I can get done in forty minutes…. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I will be writing too. But I’ll be jumping in and out as I’m preparing my lunch. Then when it is ready I’ll be sitting down and writing seriously. 🙂
Estimated time of stopping? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Yes, your time. See you in 10 minutes?
Ah, yes. Oops, a bit confusing. 🙂 -
Daeus replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Wait, you only read the first book? Yeah, there is a second book. It’s called the fiddler’s green. You can’t read the first one without that one too. Of course, I can’t tell you what happened, but it has a good ending.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I got 776 words done. And I really don’t want to stop. I’m so enjoying writing this story. But I need to go outside as the sun is shining. *It’s just starting to feel like spring*
@jess Are you interesting in writing at 10?
And that’s great @clairec and @winter-rose and @jess too. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I got 776 words done. And I really don’t want to stop. I’m so enjoying writing this story.
@jess Are you interesting in writing at 10?
And that’s great @clairec and @winter-rose. 😀 -
BlueJay and
Hannah A. Krynicki are now friends 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess, @winter-rose, @clairec I’m writing for another 15 minutes. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@Graciekry ANOTHER SHAKESPEARE LOVER!!!!!! Oh I’m so excited! I actually really love a lot of his work, but it seems like not much of anybody else is really into it nowadays. Maybe I just haven’t asked enough people. 😉
What’s your favorite play besides Hamlet? Have you read The Taming of the Shrew? Macbeth? Henry IV? Henry V? Richard the Third?…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose, Great. I’m planning on writing for at least 35 minutes. And editing definitely counts. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Which ones? Or all of them? 🙂 I haven’t read the Fiddler’s Gun and I don’t think I will after reading your post. *pats you on the back, sympathetically* There, there.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec; @jess; @daeus; @kate-flournoy; @overcomer (A little bird told me you wanted to rediscover this topic; so I’m pulling you in. 🙂 )
Anyone able to write now? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@graciekry Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, etc, etc, etc. (Which means so on and so forth. *King and I*)
I can’t believe @daeus beat me to it. Oh well, Welcome to the bestitstest…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@graciekry Sweet stuff. Blogging sounds fun, though I’ve never really done it.
What’s your story about?
Oh! I forgot to tell you. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Those Dear, Fuzzy Angels in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer @clairec Personally, I would keep the beginning. I get how it could confuse one about what type of story it is about. I don’t remember that happening to me, but I could see it happening. Maybe there would be another way around that. Probably, even just a slight change of style would do it.
What I liked about it though was that it gave…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h 🙂 Yes, that is a lyrebird. Very shy, but beautiful birds. One lyrebird a sanctuary was able to mimic a fire alarm. Confused the workers no end. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h 🙂 Yes, that is a lyrebird. Very shy, but beautiful birds. One lyrebird a sanctuary was able to mimic the fire alarm. Confused the worker no end. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Success. @sarah-h In case you were wondering, this is a lyrebird. Called that because of the shape of the brown tail feathers which look like the instrument, the lyre. (As a child I use to think it was because it lied. A lyrebird has the ability to mimic other bird calls, so that’s kind of like lying.) 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Let me try again

-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh bother it didn’t. I wonder what went wrong.
- Load More
