@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess @daeus @kate-flournoy @overcomer @winter-rose I’m writing now for 45 minutes. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Let me rephrase that. I’ll try to be here at 10, but I’ve got on more chore to do, so I might be a bit later. (maybe 10:30/8:30 instead)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello! So glad you’re here! Don’t hesitate to jump on in and join the discussions! I got to check out your website a great reader. I’m excited to know about it! I’ll probably be using that as reference in the future. 🙂
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I got a couple hundred, helped a friend remember some things fro her book and went out.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer; @winter-rose; @jess; @anna-brie I got 768 words written and I’m getting stuck with names. 😛 I hate trying o pick the right name.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer That’s a start. 🙂 Keep at it girl, you’ll make it.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Variation for Capture the Flag ideas? in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess She didn’t realize that I told you. 🙂 She says ‘Hi’
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Here I am. Did a bit of sewing. I’ll start with 20 minutes.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose; @jess; @overcomer I’m starting now and going for an hour.
-
Haley Long replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to our little kingdom here! That’s really amazing you write for three blogs!! 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Variation for Capture the Flag ideas? in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
What? Nobody gets out after five minutes. At least not in any game I’ve ever played.
@jess What about putting a really technological twist to the game. Things like laser detectors, super advanced camouflage, spy drones, smoke bombs, etc?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Variation for Capture the Flag ideas? in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
Hmmm…let me see. What if when the people got tagged they had to work for the opposing side?
(Btw I’m adding this for my younger sister. *waves hi*) She was waving at my computer screen 🙂
@jess -
BlueJay replied to the topic Variation for Capture the Flag ideas? in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
Hmmm…let me see. What if when the people got tagged they had to work for the opposing side?
(Btw I’m adding this for my younger sister. *waves hi*) She was waving at my computer screen 🙂 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah that would be crazy.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Variation for Capture the Flag ideas? in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
What’s capture the flag? @jess
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus they weren’t like general notes on general things that needed stepping up, is what I meant. If that were the case, and you went through fifteen of them— wow! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Pretty specific.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer Ah, I know what you mean. Honestly, motivation is an on and off thing for me. The most important thing for me is habit. There’s nothing particularly motivating about brushing my teeth, but I do it every single day. I found it useful early on to have at least one time section where I wrote every single day (well, on weekdays that is).…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcome Ah, I know what you mean. Honestly, motivation is an on and off thing for me. The most important thing for me is habit. There’s nothing particularly motivating about brushing my teeth, but I do it every single day. I found it useful early on to have at least one time section where I wrote every single day (well, on weekdays that is).…[Read more]
- Load More
