@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*looks around for another place to sit.* Welcome on board @dragon-snapper. You need to learn to control your temper. Otherwise, I shall be a doctor who specializes in treating burnt patients.
-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Some Character Illustrations by Lightningmouse in the forum Art 10 years, 1 month ago

-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Some Character Illustrations by Lightningmouse in the forum Art 10 years, 1 month ago

-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Some Character Illustrations by Lightningmouse in the forum Art 10 years, 1 month ago

-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Some Character Illustrations by Lightningmouse in the forum Art 10 years, 1 month ago

-
Lightningmouse started the topic Some Character Illustrations by Lightningmouse in the forum Art 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys! I was hanging around again after not doing much here for awhile, and figured you might be interested in seeing some of my character concept designs/illustrations. Most of them are anthro and all but only one or two of them, as of yet, are for a Redwall fan story. I’ll have to practice my anime drawings so you can see more of my novel…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@lightningmouse, Sure, I still want to. We can do that now, or you can join Kate and I, as we write till nine (usa time for Ohio) I’m not sure what that would make it for you.
Contest deadlines, my life is ruled by them. 😛 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@lightningmouse The Americans might not be interested, but the Aussie is. What’s it like where you live???
-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well IDK if anyone’s even interested what with Australia and all XP, but I live in PA USA.
-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@lightningmouse, we never did the fifteen minute challenge. Are you interested?
Yes! If you still want to XD I need to get working on my novel or else I won’t be finished by my contest deadline 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy *runs and picks up phone* Yes! I can go to nine as well. 🙂 Ready, set, *looks around and realizes you have already started.* 🙂 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy *runs and pics up phone* Yes! I can go to nine as well. 🙂 Ready, set, *looks around and realizes you have already started.* 🙂 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Bluejay, actually, I can!! Ready, set go! When will you be writing till? I can write until nine our time, like usual.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec no worries. Yes please do.
@lightningmouse, we never did the fifteen minute challenge. Are you interested? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*jumps on dragon and flies off in search of fellow writers* *turns dragon around and uses phone instead*
@daeus, @kate-flournoy (it’s been a long time since we wrote together) @overcomer, @jess, @winter-rose, @clairec, @dragon-snapper, @anna-brie, @jadamae, @anyone-else
Hello? Hello? Hello? The answering machine? Leave a message? okay. Hi all, I’m…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie Sorry, I missed your post. There’s only one girl around my age where I live and she’s got a job now, so much harder to find time to meet together.
But we are looking at moving into town, so maybe things will change then. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie Sorry, I missed your post. There’s only one girl around mt age where I live and she’s got a job now, so much harder to find time to meet together.
But we are looking at moving into town, so maybe things will change then. 🙂 -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
I think the shortened version is probably just short enough. Have you ever tried writing a log-line or elevator pitch for it? What the book is about in one or two sentences?
Also I remember you had been thiunking of looking for a publisher. Is that still your intention or are you doing it yourself? A publisher would probably re-write the blurb to…[Read more]
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Quick Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 1 month ago
I think the shortened version is alright.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec I’ve posted the link in the cinema forum. I’ve tagged you there too. (I don’t know what you’ll see, but for me the side videos aren’t that great, but I can’t stop them, so I just watch it on full screen.)
- Load More
