@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec I’m still writing. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yes @jess Join me in 15. I’ll be here. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper; @daeus; @overcomer; @clairec; @winter-rose; @jess; @rolena-hatfield Please…can someone write with me????
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Thank you. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Welcome to the bestestist….oh…I’ve been better. Different time zones are no fun. *pouts* Hey if you visit Australia some day, you can visit with me. 🙂
Congratulations to Issac. (I stop motion too)
The Hobbit, Mysterious Benedict Society, Kingdom Series and Knights of Arrethtrae…nice choices. 🙂
*reads posts from you…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothorien Welcome to the bestestist….oh…I’ve been better. Different time zones are no fun. *pouts* Hey if you visit Australia some day, you can visit with me. 🙂
Congratulations to Issac. (I stop motion too)
The Hobbit, Mysterious Benedict Society, Kingdom Series and Knights of Arrethtrae…nice choices. 🙂
*reads posts from you…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Welcome to the most dangerous society yet. Can you tell us about your WIP?
Btw, I like Indiana too. It’s pretty similar to Ohio.
-
Julia R. and
Corissa Maiden of Praise are now friends 10 years ago -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I got into a year long debate with an evolutionist online once. I mainly had to deal with condescension and some rudeness, but nothing too bad…at least not for me since when it comes to things like that, I frankly don’t care what people think of me. It was quite an experience though.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Hi @gideon-sowdon,
I guess I’m late, but I’m glad you’re here.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Oooh, taking the heat is he? I’m glad I wasn’t too rough. I almost wondered if I was.
-
Daeus posted an update 10 years ago
@gretald Hi Greta,
I finally have some material from the NaNoWriMo devotional for you to look over if you’re ready, but I just realized I don’t have your email to send it to you. You can securely contact me here if you’d like: http://www.thescratchingquill.com/contact/
Thanks
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h No worries. Good night, sleep tight, and don’t let the bed bugs bite. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic 6 Word Story Competition (critique) in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years ago
@sarah-h Sign up for the KP newsletter and you’ll get a picture every so often for a story 250-500 words and another picture for a six-word story, (which is what Claire is doing above)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h You’re right. It i Wigglesworth. His first name is Smith, so I guess I was confusing both.
The book I have is Apostle of Faith. A Man Called Peter is about a Scottish minister who went from Chaplain to United State Senate in nineteen years. This one was a bit more about him and his wife Catherine Marshall, but it still had some of his…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h You’re right. It i Wigglesworth. His first name is Smith, so Swigglesworth is just first and last name combined. 😉
The book I have is Apostle of Faith. A Man Called Peter is about a Scottish minister who went from Chaplain to United State Senate in nineteen years. This one was a bit more about him and his wife Catherine Marshall, but it…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec; @sarah-h; @timothy-young I can write now…if anyone is interested.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec; @sarah-h; @timothy-young; @anyone-else-who-is-awake Do you want to write for 15 minutes?
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic 6 Word Story Competition (critique) in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years ago
@clairec I hope so. (Although I have not yet thought of mine. But I thinking about it.)
- Load More
