@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h That’s terrible. 🙁 🙁 🙁 Are there any specific prayer requests you or your brother have and would like me to pray? I love to. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope The things you find out!!! 😉
Thanks. Aden he is now. 🙂 (I have a toy monkey called that. 🙂 )
And no, I haven’t. I’ll have to look that book up. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope The things you find out!!! 😉
Thanks. Aden he is now. 🙂
And no, I haven’t I’ll have to look that book up. -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@bluejay I just mentioned your name because there’s a character called the Bluejay in Inkspell (the second Inkheart book I just finished).
Also, no. The beast doesn’t have a name in most stories…I looked that up while writing Rose of Prophecy. The closest thing I could find was that he was sometimes called Adam somewhere. The name I gave him,…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
Oh and if people want to suggest books for me, I’d appreciate it. I’m trying to stick more on the fairy tales side of books. *puppy dog eyes* Please….
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I have to go now. I got 703 words. 🙂 How’d you go?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope If he doesn’t have a name, would you like me to use the name you gave your beast to bring your book into my book??? (Only if you want. I understand if you don’t want me to) ((What did you call him?))
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope, @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @spradlin, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @gretald, @ingridrd, @his-instrument, @christi-eaton, @timothy-young, @anna-brie, @gideon-sowdon, @warrioroftherealm, @EVERYONE!!!!!
Tagging you all again. 🙂 Does anyone know if the Beast has a name? Or is he just Beast? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@jess Hmm…that’s an idea. I’ll keep thinking.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@clairec Yes, you have the exact idea. I have only seen the movie ‘The little princess’ and that scene isn’t in there. 🙁
I mean them reading a different. It would be like me starting B & B now and in five minutes you read the book too. But up where you are.
@hope We have the Inkheart books but I have not yet gotten to them. And my name as in…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@bluejay So…like there’s a storybook world. Character run around and do what they want until they have to act out until someone reads the book then they have to act out their roles. But does this mean they have to act them out again and again and in any order? That could be interesting, though I’ve a feeling they would get bored with it very…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Kate-flournoy Oh look who has wifi! *runs off to type up email* *heads back* And yes, why should I care what people think? I care more about what someone says about my writing than what anyone says about me. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
I do like The Flamingly Sharp Sparkling Blade of Heralding Darkness. That’s right up there with – correct me if I get it wrong – Squishy the Invisible Nazi Killer from Quebec. 😀 😀 😀
-
BlueJay started the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope HELP!!!!!! (And anyone else) @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @spradlin, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @gretald, @ingridrd, @his-instrument, @christi-eaton, @timothy-young, @anna-brie, @gideon-sowdon, @warrioroftherealm, @EVERYONE!!!!!
I got a great idea, but the more I write it the more it…[Read more] -
BlueJay started the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope HELP!!!!!! (And anyone else) @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @spradlin, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @gretald, @ingridrd, @his-instrument, @christi-eaton, @timothy-young, @anna-brie, @gideon-sowdon, @warrioroftherealm, @EVERYONE!!!!!
I got a great idea, but the more I write it the more it…[Read more] -
BlueJay started the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope HELP!!!!!! (And anyone else) @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @spradlin, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @gretald, @ingridrd, @his-instrument, @chrisit-eaton, @timothy-young, @anna-brie, @gideon-sowdon, @warrioroftherealm, @EVERYONE!!!!!
I got a great idea, but the more I write it the more it…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Welcome! The foot soldier has appeared at last. What is your excuse for the delay? *smirks*
Joy says you should call it a fire knife, and then whenever someone says ‘beware my fire knife’ everyone else can just stare at them like really?
I’m another lucky survivor from the day of death. Actually, I was up sitting on my castle…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I’m still writing. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ooh, wifi on vacation! Yessss…
*ahem* You’re quite welcome, @Sarah-H. 😀 As I see it, the only purpose of debate is to discuss and discover truth, and anything besides firm respect and consideration is, at the very least, completely unnecessary. I do my best to live by that rule.
And good for your brother he’s willing to stand up and defend…[Read more] - Load More
