@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@zcpeterson Hello and welcome. *rats, I was beaten!* 😮 I really like the poems you sent in. It’s great to have you on board the forum now.
*wonders whether to echo Hannah* *decides not to and just points up to her post* Just follow her instructions and you’ve got it. 🙂
One thing I will tell you about is tagging. Your tag is @zcpeterson. Now that…[Read more] -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
This is so awesome! I am 18 currently (YAY ADULTING. Actually still don’t feel like I’m a good adult. It’s a learning process, ladies and gentlemen. A really big learning experience. xD), and my birthday is January 15th. 😀
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Shh, It's a surprise birthday party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade *comes in very late* Hope you had a fantastic birthday! I apologize I didn’t make it to the party before the ice cream melted. Happiest of Birthday’s non the less!
-
Greta replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
Did someone say “ACTING?” I’m here. Hi. *waves* *grins*
I LOVE ACTING SO MUCH! It’s the best thing since writing. 😉
I’m currently in “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever” (have you read the book? It’s amazing!), and it’s been so much fun! I do community theater. 🙂 Some of my favorite plays I’ve been in are Anne of Green Gables, A Christmas…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic God Keeps in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
@Alia
Very nice. I like it.
One quick thing…If God keeps His eyes on the fallen of the world,
What right does the world have to say “No consequence”The last line doesn’t really flow well, so maybe write something like, “How can the world say ‘No consequence,'” instead. I don’t know; it’s your poem. 😉
I really like it, though. The rep…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade YESSSSS!!! Cake and ice cream! *runs over* *steals cake* *runs off*
-
Greta replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-swiftblade YASSSSS!!! Cake and ice cream! *runs over* *steals cake* *runs off*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic God Keeps in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
Pretty, @Alia. Just a couple things I noticed.
God keeps His eyes the fallen leaves
The leaves the the trees deem of no consequenceGod keeps His eyes on the fallen people
The people that the world deems of no consequenceIf God keeps His eyes on the fallen of the world,
What right does the world have to say “No consequence”In the first lin…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I am 14 and my birthday is August 11.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I’m twenty-two *glances to either side* and I think… *lowers voice* I think I’m one of the oldest writers on here…
My birthday is September 4th.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I’m twenty-two *glances to either side* and I think… *lowers voice* I think I’m one of the oldest writers on here…
My birthday is September 4th.
-
Greta replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
I’m sixteen, and my birthday is August 24. 🙂 -
Daeus replied to the topic What Is Your Birthday? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I’ll fill in for you.
-
BlueJay and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 10 years ago -
Greta replied to the topic Types of Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@bluejay
OK. Sorry…I haven’t had time to reply yet. But poetry experimentation is so much fun, so I couldn’t miss out on this topic. 😉
Anyway, sonnets are a lot of fun but pretty hard because of the meter (I’ve only written an “almost sonnet” before). There are two types of sonnets, each containing 14 lines: the English (or Shakespearean…[Read more] -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise @sarah-h Sounds like a solid plan! I definitely do some Spanish-ing in my stories, so let’s go for it. 🙂
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise @sarah-h That’s an awesome idea! Where do you think we could start it?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Well worth it. It made me hold a fundraiser to raise money to help free slaves. (Zach Hunter’s story really inspired me) He has a book called Be the Change. That’s great too. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@sarah-h I wish I was her in a sense. She had one of the main females. I thank you for the complement. Lots of make up was the answer. It was actually rather fun applying a “beard”. 🙂
So the basic outline of Pirates of Penzance is…
ACT I
Fredrick, a pirate, has reached his 21st birthday and is out of his indentures. And since he is no longer a…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
- Load More
