@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Greta replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
-
Greta replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@bluejay
You’ve never seen Veggie Tales?!?! They are about the most brilliant kids movies ever created. And Silly Songs with Larry @clairec…Yes. Just yes. …”Oh where is my hairbrush? Oh wheeerre is my hairbrush? Oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where! Is my hairbrush.” 😛 -
Greta replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@bluejay
Wow, I’m so impressed! I don’t know how you made the lego people’s mouths move, but…that’s pretty ingenious. 🙂 -
Hope Ann replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Potiphar’s wife…I’d have liked to see that. 😉 I’ve not screamed for a long, long time. Now I really want to play a game so that I can scream as loud as I can just for the fun of it.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
I love memories from my childhood. 😉 It is so fun to think over them. (and cringe too. Of course that’s the not so fun part) haha @clairec
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*pats you on the shoulder* There, there, Claire. You’ll get there. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
Veggie Tales…??? I think I have seen them, in books and such likes, but I’ve never seen them on TV. But I feel that they are probably like Fireman Sam, Kippers, Titch, Bob the Builder, Bananas in Pyjamas. 🙂 @clairec
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
Veggie Tales…??? I think I have seen them, in books and such likes, but I’ve never seen them on TV. But I feel that they are probably like Fireman Sam, Kippers, Titch, Bob the Builder, Bananas in Pyjamas. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h The Bronze Bow is about a Jewish boy who wants to get rid of the Romans. He hears Jesus talking and gets really confused. It is a great book, and well worth reading. The author is Elizabeth George Speare.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
Oh and I think @writefury‘s brother made the stop motion for an ad.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@clairec That’s great. Very clever. Do you still like Winnie the Pooh? I think I’ve kinda out grown him, although if someone else puts on the DVD I’m am likely to sit down and watch.
*think, think, think…oh bother* 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec @anna-brie @clairec How are you girls going? Only five days left, although for Sarah it is six. (I think?) I accidentally read The Bronze Bow 🙁 I forgot I was off fiction, but at least it was a good Christian book. I finished the book I was reading, Bruchko, and the only other book around me was The Bronze Bow, which my sister had just…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@clairec *tries to deny it; can’t* **bows** I am indeed Tessa. 🙂 That’s T-E-double S- A *hopes you’ve heard Tigger spell his name.*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
I know people have asked me to post this when it was done, (I can’t remember who so I’m going to tag everyone I know)
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @v…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic September's Six Word Story Contest on KP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yep!!!
-
Greta replied to the topic Hello! Ni Hao! Anyang! Hola! **Waves**, Etc… in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@charisetter
Welcome, welcome, welcome! We’re all a bit crazy here, but you’ll get used to it. 😉 So. Down to business. What are your favorite books? Current WIPs? Um…favorite activities?
You are officially knighted now. Welcome to the realm of the KeePers. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
😉 hehe @corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
BlueJay replied to the topic September's Six Word Story Contest on KP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise The six word stories aren’t on KP. You can sign up to get the newsletter/email that goes out so often and that is how we get these. There is also a picture prompt too which is lots of fun to try and write a story 250-500 words. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yes, I’ve played that game. We call it Cheat. @corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien: Hmm… I never really noticed how quickly she mastered the Force. Hmm! Do you think that Luke will be jealous of her?
A friend at dance thought that Luke ought to turn Sith. No. NO! Please, George Lucas! Colin Trevorrow? Rian Johnson? Disney? Mark Hamill? PLEASE KEEP LUKE SKYWALKER GOOD!!!! - Load More
