-
Lin replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
I had no idea Loki was an extrovert.
Well, since you guys have decided to use this topic as a chat about personals, I don’t mind.
*sits back and eats chocolate*
-
Lin's profile was updated 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@hopeann Separate stories connected with history.
@elizabeth Yes, I play the piano.
-
Lin replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Nice answer. Very similar to one of the other answers I thought up: Art if man trying to reflect God’s creation. Your thoughts on the word, ‘true’, is also true, if I may use it that way. Which is why everyone’s definitions of something are always so different. Anyway, pleased to make your acquaintance! *tips hat*
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Okay, so I’m gonna answer all your questions in one comment, and since you’re all asking all the same questions, I’m not gonna specify to whom I’m directing the answers to.
Okay, so thanks for such a warm welcome, guys!
Uh, let’s see…
1. My series is a fantasy series. I can’t really specify, because then I would need to develop a college course,…[Read more] -
Lin replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hi! I’ve recently read one of your poems, and I’m just wondering, in order for something to get published on here, (like poems), is it not allowed to be on other websites? I mean, I read the guidelines, and it said no being published on other websites, but does posting on social media count? So, thanks. Also, what is your definition of ‘true art’?
-
Lin started the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hi! I’m Devastate Lasting, and I’m a teenager, homeschooled, and I love to play the piano. And read. And then there’s writing. I’ve finished the first draft of my first novel, am trying to type it, and I’m trying to write a thirty five book series (ambitious, I know), and I’ve written probably fifty poems which I post on Goodreads. You can stalk…[Read more]
-
Lin changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Hope, @Northerner, thanks for responding. I’ve been automatically assigned to a cabin and they seem to be a much friendlier bunch than last time, so I should be right, 😀
-
SeekJustice started the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey there, guys!
I’m really good at procrastinating until its almost too late, but I’ve been planning on participating in Camp NaNo again (I did it first April this year). I really like the idea of cabins, but last time I was just assigned to a random cabin, which I didn’t enjoy so much.
Basically, my plea is this: Are there any of you wonderful…[Read more] -
SeekJustice's profile was updated 9 years, 3 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you know a hundred different ways to kill someone and you know the names of poisons normal people should never have heard of!
