-
SeekJustice and
EpicAddie2 are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily, never fear, your secret is safe with me, 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@destiny also praying for your competition. I hope it goes well!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Some Feedback? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@ryanna! Nice piece, it is creepy!!! My only point would be that the flashback in the middle isn’t necessary and is distracting to the rest of the story. I would suggest cutting it out altogether and merely working in small hints of what happened between Jamie and Lacie at the lake. Other than that, there are a few things, like “I saw her eyes…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 will definitely pray for you! I hope it all goes well. 😀 and I can understand what it would be like, so many of you crammed in together, its hard sharing a room with three younger siblings (what I have to do) so I’ll pray for strength for you and your siblings, if this ends up happening. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily, I think Emilia is the Italian form of Emily. But don’t worry, the name I just found randomly flicking through an italan names page, I know a few emilys and I think they’re all lovely. and, well, Emilia isn’t really a villain, she’s more of an antagonist. she isn’t really evil though, so rest assured.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing, true. I named my two villains Emilia and Ilsa, names that I actually really like.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing, what?? How could you??
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing, the profile you had before, the sky one, it was really pretty. nice work, and I like the name Rebekah. its so pretty!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing, nice picture! I like it. (and I like your new profile pic)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus, I just got the Count of Monte Cristo out from the library and almost fainted at its tremendous size.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@ryanna hello new person! welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! I hope you like it here. Have you done a lot of writing before? If so, what do you like writing the most?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy I’ve never read the Screwtape Letters but I’ve always enjoyed C.S. Lewis’ other works, so I’ll give it a go!
@Emily I’ve never heard of G.A. Henty, but it sounds interesting. Oh, I like Joan of Arc, (not read that book though)
@jane-maree I’ll definitely have a look at The Three Musketeers
@daughteroftheking I’ve read some of H.G.…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus, I currently have the Silmarillion out from my library at the moment, I’m planning to read it soon.
@that_writer_girl_99 No worries, not every is into classics! I have read The Chronicles of Narnia and they are some of my favourite books!
@aratrea, thanks!
@Christi-eaton, my mum actually suggested I listen to Les Mis today, so I might get…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic This is for all of the Lonely Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Christi-eaton, that was an amazing piece, thanks for sharing it! I resonate with Jennifer’s words so deeply, I’ve always found myself lonely and it doesn’t bother me most of the time, but sometimes it just hurts so much and that’s why I love writing. its a chance to share myself with the world and show my feelings to others who might feel the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Welcome @Emerald-Flyer, I hope you love it here!!! What’s your favourite book of the bible?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Welcome @aislinn-mollisong I hope you enjoy your time here! Have you done a lot of writing before??
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily, no I haven’t, but I’d like too! I’d especially love to visit Realm Makers, because we have nothing like that in Australia and it looks awesome. I’m just curious, what time is it in Texas?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily. yes I am! I live nearish to the capital.
- Load More
