-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Google Docs is pretty simple. Clicking the link will take you to the first part of the novel, I’ll post the links for the second and third part in a minute. Above the doc there’ll be a bar which looks like the bar on this forum and towards the end there is an icon which has a little speech bubble with a plus sign. That’s the comment…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99 @jenwriter17
here’s the link for the google doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KNA78E-M5ltTfwNEFfpJeAuzlARhbMxAxsh5Vcb5UAY/edit?usp=sharing
if you’d prefer a word doc let me know and we can work something out. it should be set to commenting mode. 😀 It’s only the first ten chapters, because the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal no worries! Thanks, I really like the title too!
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99 @jenwriter17 three’s a perfect number! Are you right with a google doc or would you prefer Word?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve read the Lay of Aotrou and Itroun and the Lay of Sigrid and Gudrun (probably didn’t spell that right) but you might not like them as much if you haven’t read any of his novels, since these poems are a lot of his early inspiration. Still, if you like old mythology poetry you might like them.
Oh cool, I’m not very familiar with…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve wrestled with this question too. For example, I wrote a story once (think Redwall ) with talking otters who acted like people, believed in God and could be saved etc. I didn’t have a problem with that because in this world they were people, with souls and free will. They weren’t animals anymore. They just alagorically…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper oooh shiny!! I like it a lot! I look forward to seeing your content soon!
-
SeekJustice started the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
*cough pretentiously* *unrolls scroll*
Citizens of Kingdom Pen! I have an announcement to make. My efforts to edit my novel Black and White (which a few of you so lovingly offered to beta read) have ended in wrack and ruin and I have put it on the back burner for now.
For anyone who is interested, I now offer a new opportunity. Alpha reader for…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m so sorry that I never got around to reading your novella, December ended up so much crazier than I thought it was going to be, and I just forgot. I’m really sorry about that, but I wish you the best of luck in the contest!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Have you ever read any of Tolkien’s early poetry? I’ve been reading a bit of it lately and really enjoying it, you might like it too! Where abouts in the world are you from? How old are you? (only if you feel comfortable answering!)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder you’re name is really cool by the way!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder welcome to Kingdom Pen! What are some of your hobbies, besides writing? Do you know what your MBTI is?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’M BACK!!
I don’t know what everyone else has recommended, but I’ll give you some of my favourites
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Eagle of the Ninth by Rosemary Sutcliff
- A Cast of Stones by Patrick Carr
- The Door Within trilogy by Wayne Thomas Batson
- A Time To Die by Nadine Brandes. An absolutely awesome book!
- Les Miserables…
-
Lin's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank you! You guys are all so helpful!
-
Lin replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m surprised no one is mentioning the porgs. I mean, they were illegally cute. Right?
Rey will probably restart the Jedi Order…with Kylo Ren…
Another question: How do you guys do those signature things at the bottom of your posts?
-
Lin replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I was shipping them from the very, very, beginning. Okay, maybe from the moment she fell into his arms….*sigh*
Did you just call Snoke ‘a grandpa villain’? And ‘cute’? I mean, I’m a person who thinks Darth Maul is really cool (and kind of good looking) but-
Actually, I see what you mean. I agree with you.
-
Lin replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Gonna post something short…
(Been busy with writing, which explains my absence)
The last Jedi was great, but am I the only one who thinks that Kylo Ren and Rey are gonna end up together?
(Also, how do you tag people like that?)
(To self: It is nine thirty at night. Get off the computer.)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I’ve read the first bit and its so good! I’m looking forward to finishing it when I get back from holidays. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @everyonelse
I really am going on hiatus now. I’ll see you when I get back. Keep up the Kapeefer literature and I look forward to reading it all when I return. Snapper, I’m taking your novel as holiday reading 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
