-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I think it’s from 2010, and it’s finished for the moment. Oh, well that makes sense!
*gasp* *faints* How have you survived here???
No, I haven’t. I should do that!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I haven’t heard of them no. I know some pastors in America, like Louie Giglio and Kevin Miller, but not really that many.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Being a Whovian I thought you would have seen Sherlock too! aren’t/weren’t they directed or produced by Steven Moffat and somebody Gatiss? Martin Freeman plays Dr Watson and Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit.
ah no worries. they aren’t for everyone!
I think my character looks something like Idina Menzel, after some consideration. Except…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
He’s probably right unfortunately 🙂
haha, yes there’s hardly any dialogue in Les Miserables (actually why I like it! Because there aren’t confusing gaps between the songs, like in other musicals).
I like Hugh Jackman (He’s Australian, one must be patriotic!)Â too, just as an actor though. I’ve never been that impressed with his…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I like a lot of musical actors–Ramin Karimloo, Sierra Boggess, Michael Crawford, Derek Klena, Christy Altomare, Caroline O’Connor, James Barbour, Samantha Barks, Jeremy Jordan, Ben Fankhauser and a load more. In movies, I like Eddie Redmayne, Hugh Jackman, Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock is one of my favourite tv…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I realised that after I’d written it, but I figured everyone would have enough common sense to work out what I meant 😛
Yeah, I really don’t feel like a modern teen most of the time. Someone will babble on about this bloke who is this and that and who’s goodlooking….and I’ll be clueless. I do know a few though, like I know ALL the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel If you read up a little bit it will make sense!
Especially one that’s just normal looking. I’m not asking too much am I?
Yep! A Tale of Two Cities
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Aha! you’re a secret stalker. No worries, I do that too! Now you know that the enigmatic SeekJustice is actually Chelsea from An Ordinary Pen
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yay! I’m glad!! I’m currently doing some characterisations for my novel and scanning pinterest for good models (it’s super hard to find thirty-year-old women on Pinterest!)
We’ve been discussing basing characters off real people and Jane Austen,
Oh and recognising actors by their chins….
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
fair enough! I’m glad you liked it!
😀 I like recognising actors too, it makes me feel like a real teenager. Unfortunately the actors I like aren’t very well-known, so it kind of spoils it, but oh well!
Those disclaimers make me laugh when they’re in the front of historical books with real people in them 😀
I think that I do do…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Cool! I haven’t read the full excerpt yet, but I mean too!
The Jane Austen one? Thank you!
Um…haha, yes it is. I’d forgotten that was there. it was a collage for a story I wrote about a year ago, and it used to be super hard to post collages on here. Instead of turning up on the forum thread, it ended up as my background, so I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I’m kind of just hanging around on the internet at the moment, but I really need to do some more characterisation!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I definitely relate. I’m a year younger than almost all of my friends, and one by one they’ve all just disappeared from my life. One of my best friends has left school and is working almost full time, so I hardly ever see her. She used to come to the same church as me, but left when a whole lot of not-great stuff was happening, so I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Haha yes. 😀
Saying I ride is probably a stretch. I used to ride a lot and my family own two standardbreds and two shetlands. My horse often has hoof problems, and our other horse  is not trained, so I only ride when I visit a friend with a horse.
My favourite breeds…I like standardbreds, Percherons, Dartmoors, and Aussie…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You fell off a horse and broke your arm?
I am sincerely sorry for you. I once fell off a horse and sprained my ankle, that was Christmas day 2016 and it still hasn’t healed.
Were you team sorting? That was the event I waas watching.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh thank you! I generally enjoy researching, but it can be so boring sometimes, so thanks for your encouragement!
I do have a blog 😀 If you’d like to have a look….
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Once upon a time, I was on duty with St John Ambulance (basically sitting around waiting for someone to fall off a horse and break an arm), and while I was on duty, I was finishing up my Stars Fill Infinity outline and character charts (I believe I was writing the chart for Sean Darcy). The guy on duty with me asked if I was working…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Sounds interesting! I’ve read a few similar to this, but I like where this is going 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ll definitely check it out when I’m done here!
(Ha, I know all about long rambling, that’s me all the time…Usually concerning something I either love or hate).
Time travel indeed! I was once listening to an American pastor on a podcast who left America on a flight to Australia and completely skipped over his birthday (I think…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I used to print them off the internet and fill them out, but I found I never ever used the stuff I wrote in them, so I’ve designed my own system which I use now and I find very helpful. Personally, writing is super difficult without them!
(I’ve already been to Sunday morning church! I’ll never get used to time zones).
- Load More
