-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve always been in two minds about whether or not they should be together. Originally, I had yes, in the last chapter. and then I changed my mind, preferring no, so I changed the last chapter, but then my reader was sad that I’d changed it…
I still am not completely decided.
Justice’s cousin is a bit of a rogue, but in my…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine @epicaddie2 @jenwriter17 @dekreel
I’m working on some outlining, anyone wish to join me?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Too true! I can just imagine all my slaughtered darlings saying that to me. I hope their deaths were swift and painless. 🙁
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You make my shallow little heart that loves praise feel all warm and glowy! By the way, my post yesterday was an introduction to my sequel, if you and @rochellaine are interested!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
A futeristic tavern/pub sort of place. Probably pretty dirty, quite crowded, I can imagine the walls being metal for some reason, but very grubby. She usually sits behind the bar and paints at an easel.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh that’s so cool!! Unfortunately its really cloudy here as well, I don’t think we’ll see it.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m not sure if we’re getting a lunar eclipse before July.
I need to disappear now, but I’ll talk later
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m free to write for a bit 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Bye! I might see you later.
@winter-rose I must disappear too. My time is up and I must knuckle-down and write a few character charts!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I know, I’m terrible when it comes to getting distracted!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Cool!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I know right? I’ll probably leave in half an hour without having done anything at all! Nice!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m here, simultaneously crafting a blurb, catching up on some bloggerly stuff and making a collage. What are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I sometimes read my books aloud to my siblings, but whenever my mum or dad walks in, I stop and awkwardly try to make conversation about something totally random until they go away. I don’t mind my mum reading my stuff, I just hate it when she hears me reading it aloud. Whereas all my small brothers and sister think I can do no wrong…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Infant and Child Characters in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Putting a baby in a box, even well padded, does sound potentially dangerous. However, if what they’re running away from is super bad, the ends probably justify the means in this case. It would likely be a risk worth taking.
A few things worth mentioning to you.
- Babies all have different personalities. Some people just see “cute…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Its a dystopian and she’s pretty poor, so her clothes are quite raggedy, but they would be simple and practical too.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I think her hairstyle would be something practical and simple–a bun or a ponytail I think.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, I can forgive you. Les Mis awesome! But still, Lord of the Rings is awesome too, though the books are better than the movies. the movies are really well done though.
No I haven’t! I had them on my wishlist for Christmas, but I didn’t get them.
Anyway, I must leave you now. Farewell! Go to sleep, American friends!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @everyone who stalks this topic.
I have a character I would love someone to draw. Her name is Theresa Caelan, she’s about thirty-five and my antagonist. I have a picture in my head of her looking sort of like Idina Menzel (the voice of Elsa in Frozen, to the uninitiated), but she’s quite a poor woman and she’s a…[Read more]
- Load More
