-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I made myself laugh rereading it 😀
Yes I do! I briefly did Irish dancing last year too, but…yeah…that didn’t work out, its so different to Scottish. I’ve never done ballroom or swing, but oh yes, I’d love to do tap!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep, there’s five of us kids, including myself, and my dad hardly ever cooks. It’s usually just my mum and sometimes we’ll cook or help her. But I’m terrible at cooking, so I prefer to help out in other ways, like folding the washing, nothing can go wrong there.
Also, I’m not sure if you have the right to disappear @dekreel since you have not…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
in my opinion, I do some really nice dancing in the kitchen, but my mother never appreciates it.
I was, however, referring to The Fiddler on the Roof, it was just an off the cuff remark I made because I was watching a clip from the movie.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dekreel I drank goats milk for a bit, but never really took to it. I did a completely diary free month and drank soy and rice milk, but I’m currently just on a lactose free diet so I drink lactose free milk. You can get lactose free ice cream too, but it’s really expensive.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I posted a bit too early.
It also has awesome dancing.
Yeah, sometimes I get in trouble for singing too much. and I do get asked to be quiet and then I forget. Thankfully, most of my siblings aren’t that young, so I can be noisy all the time, as long as it’s not too late 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I love Riki-Tiki-Tavi! I used to have a video version of that when I was really little.
Um…well…I’ve never seen it, and only listened to some of it, but I’ve read a very long and detailed synopsis of it. But I do like what I’ve heard of it. Waiiitt.. How do you fit thirteen of you in your kitchen??? is it a very large kitchen???…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah 🙁
Not really…I guess it sort of does, being coconut milk and all, but I think it tastes good and you can usually substitute it for real cream and you can’t really tell the difference.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Why thank you 😀 *bows gallantly*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You’re forgiven. I don’t actually like soy ice cream. Coconut ice cream is really good though 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
And I tag @dekreel for all the weird conversations we have. They make me laugh whenever they occur.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Don’t worry, this happens all the time. I think @rochellaine is preparing her rebuttal currently, and eventually we will come to a compromise.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Excuse me? Are you insinuating that soy ice cream is lame? It’s very helpful for those of us who *sniffs* cannot devour regular icecream. Actually, coconut cream ice cream is better.
But my protagonist, Alfred, just won’t listen to me! I tell him ‘I command you to describe the deserts of Taranar,’ and he’s like, ‘Nope.’
I relate way too much.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I think we’ve completely gone off topic now 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I sing ALL THE TIME. I think I drive people crazy sometimes (I’m singing ATOTC at the moment).
Hey, have you ever listened to The Fiddler on the Roof?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Other than Les Mis, Tangled was probably the biggest influence on Stars Fill Infinity, Mother Gothel is an awful woman though and she emotionally and verbally abuses Rapunzel, so I don’t blame her for running away. And Flynn is extremely annoying at the start, but I like the way he changes by the end. I definitely agree that r…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I guess that’s fairly right. Except it’s probably more like “Criss-muss”, there’s not really an O sound in there.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep, this is the craziness of Australians. It would have to be “ah” because we don’t say “er”. There’s no Kapeefers as far as I am concerned, we are Kapeefahs.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, we have been discussing what happens after beta readers, and @rochellaine and I have been throwing musicals at each other.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I remember those times fondly 😀
Tagging @jane-maree @clairec @perfectfifths for being awesome Aussie friends…do we have any other Aussies??? I don’t think so, I think I got them all.
- Load More
