-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay, I can see that. We don’t have to argue about it 😛 You’re probably right, so I’ll have a look at it and work out how to change it. After all, it’s only one sentence, not a whole chapter thing 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m going to post it once I’ve eaten lunch 🙂
I often work on short stories between working on novels, I find it lots of fun trying to condense a story into so few words (most of my short stories are under 2000 words)
They’re great for experimenting too!
Yep I got your comment. I’ll have to reread the section though. I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh, cool! I love writing short stories! Do you write many?
I’m wading through my novel, trying to get to the end of Part 2!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I’m on, but I’m about to go for lunch. What project are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Um…no…not really. it’s bad news, but it hasn’t freaked me out…not yet anyway. No I hadn’t heard yet.
Well, we do. I mean, my dad does, and we just listen and nod and pretend we understand what he’s talking about.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Wow. And Australia is concerned about cheating in cricket. That literally tells you all you need to know about our esteemed country.
I’ll be praying though. (Except, when will our world learn that world wars solve very little)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh yay! I just got back too. I was having an intense, no-internet writing period 😀
Um, no? Australia is currently absorbed in the Commonwealth games, football season and the fact that the Australian cricket team is a cheating disgrace and I haven’t heard anything else for weeks. What’s happened?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Just don’t get distracted 😛
Yeah, I’ll probably be on later. I’m hoping to spend most of today writing, since it’s Saturday here and I have no other commitments at the moment!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
That’s great, I love gif searching and do it way too much!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Cool! How’s it going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @skredder @catwing @jess-penrose
Anyone around? I think I’m in need of a word warring partner 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh, and I’ve been wondering, is Clouded Fury a full length novella or a short story?? I’m just a bit confused on that point.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder All right! I’ll let get to it soon. By the way, I’ve read all your other paets and I’m enjoying it so far, I’ll try getting to commenting soon!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Heya, anyone around? I’m working on my novel before breakfast.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
No worries! That’s fine 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, I got frustrated and had to leave for a bit for a lunch/snack sort of thing. I know you’ve gone to bed, but okay…what did you want to say?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey! I’m writing. *Glowers at Justice* Come on, boy, just do what I tell you to!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Don’t you hate when you can’t sing all the guys songs? I’m not a soprano, I’m quite low, but I still can’t sing the guy’s songs deep enough and it drives me crazy 😀
- Load More
