-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! That is really helpful.
I guess in that case, I think my two main characters are actually antagonists to each other, maybe. They have opposite character arcs/ fatal flaws and kinda end up meeting in the middle at the end.
My other WIPs also need villains so I’ll probably be referencing this again.
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
An episode of one of my podcasts aired today and I was surprised cuz I was expecting them either to not do one or do a short since it’s the day before thanksgiving. I was saving it to listen to while I was preparing food, but when I checked again, they took it down! I’m guessing it was auto aired on accident or something, but I’m mad 😡
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Yw!
It looks a little ‘messy’ in the way most signatures do, but it’s not ‘sloppy’ and it’s nice and even.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!
Oh wow, that looks really nice! I love the wreath of branches.
(your signature [on the drawing, not your forum signature] looks very pretty and neat, btw. I wish I could do mine that nice :p)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Magic potato, havoc potato, what potato am I? :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Already asked this in the chat chat, but then realized there’s already a topic for it.
Anyway, I could use some help.
How do y’all create villains? Are they necessary for a story? How do you tell a story without them?
Im kinda stuck rn because I don’t know how to create villains, but my story doesn’t really have enough conflict without one. I’…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
All my life I thought air was free until I bought a bag of chips.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just asked my dad if he had any villains in his stories and he said “Not really. Got any extras for me?” XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s awful. I’m praying.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone
I could use some help but I didn’t want to create a new topic for this.
How do y’all create villains? Are they necessary for a story? How do you tell a story without them?
Im kinda stuck rn because I don’t know how to create villains, but my story doesn’t really enough conflict without one. I’m good at creating monsters, but that obvi…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank ye!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks you guys! 🙂
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper XD I should have known.
He’s the only writing channel I’m subscribed to. He’s simultaneously hilarious and extremely helpful. I love it.
The 9 types videos he’s making are especially helpful.
Yessss. Those are the best. They’re really the only way I’ve been learning about the enneagram. When I first watched the type 7 video and i…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper (three tags in a row I’m sorry I keep forgetting to add things)
Also, I would love to see your cope chart :] I struggle with organizing my written down stuff.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Here’s the video where he explains how to use it.
I don’t agree with everything he talks about, but he understands story structure really well and is able to explain things really clearly and simply (to me at least)
Also he’s not Christian, I don’t remember if he cusses or not, in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper You might like this character sheet. It’s from a scriptwriting YouTube channel that I really like.
I’ve been having a hard time with Ellie’s character so I’m trying it out
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t think I’ll join, thanks for the offer, though (:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I love that!
- Load More

HIIIIIIIII!!!!
HOW ARE YOUUU
I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH GIRLLLL <3
SARA! Helloo! It’s great to see you again, I’ve missed you!
I’m doing pretty well. A bit worn out, but otherwise I’m good.
How’ve you been doing? <3
Awww I feel that, I’ve been so worn out toooo
I’ve been doing good, it’s been rough with my mom and kinda scary but I know that Jesus won’t give me anything HE can’t handle and I know He has a purpose and plan <333
And I've been trying to write againnnnn and it's been good!
Yeah, I can’t imagine how hard that must be. I’m glad God is helping you through this. <3
And I'm glad you've gotten back to writing. I read the prologue rewrite you posted, and it was great!
Awww thank you so much!!!! <333
I hope your podcast has come out again by now. 😝