-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Didn’t want to make a new topic, so this seemed like the most fitting place for this.
I’m a bit stuck with my story rn and I just need some filler or something. So does anyone have ideas for things my characters could do/trouble they could get into? It could be as ridiculous or mundane as you want, I don’t care. Any idea is a good idea right…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s some stunningly flawless reasoning you’ve got there.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m not too worried about Kal because I feel like it would be a terrible end to his arc if he died, and Sanderson knows that (hopefully).
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
True.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah… but you’d be writing it whether or not you’d been hit with a snowball…
I guess it’s probably fine 🤷♀️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m just gonna post a school paper or somethin.
But is that even allowed tho? Don’t you have to write specifically for this topic, and not just post something you e already written?
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
The worst thing EVER is when a series republishes with new covers before all the books are out, so then when they do come out it’s impossible to get ones that match! WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Correct, 50 words per snowball.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Nice, I’ll read it when I have time (probably not until Monday) 🙂 I really like the cover btw.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok then, I’ll do this.
@raxforge 💨⚪️x2 @theducktator 💨⚪️x2 @ellette-giselle 💨⚪️x2 @esther-c 💨⚪️x2 @hybridlore 💨⚪️x2
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry, 10 snowballs.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Would anyone be offended if I hypothetically threw 9 snowballs at them?
Hypothetically, this is all in theory of course, why would you think I would do that haha.
👀
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Why are sheep so hard to draw?? You’re supposed to just be a cloud on legs why is your face structure so weird
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Why did you two target me? Is there something you want? like, something specific for me to write about or were you like “I’m gonna hit RAE!”
Your tag is easy to remember
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve done 200 of my 400 words. I’m gonna go ahead and throw half my snowballs.
Let’s see, @grcr 💨⚪ @whalekeeper 💨⚪ @raxforge 💨⚪ @hybridlore 💨⚪ @esther-c 💨⚪ @linus-smallprint 💨⚪ @koshka 💨⚪ @theshadow 💨⚪
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Yay! I’m glad you’re doing better. Also, sorry if I sounded too harsh
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, I get that you’re frustrated, but
And I don’t mean to be rude or random, but are you mentally ok? You are very weird.
I just wanted to know a simple question, and why would you even “fake” vote on my thing if you NEVER WANTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!
AND FOR THE LAST TIME! I CANNOT DO THAT WHALEY!
Don’t talk to people like…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Also who is Psalmist? What book is he in?
The author of the book of Psalms. It’s a title, not a name. It’s most likely King David, but since we don’t know if he wrote all of the psalms, the author is often referred to as the psalmist instead.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Hi, I’m sorry you’re going through all that right now. It sounds like a lot. You didn’t specifically ask for advice so feel free to ignore this, but here:This is going to sound weird, but I think taking yourself more might help. When I’m angry about something and I feel out of control, I try to step away from the situation and…[Read more]
- Load More

I’m collecting a series that’s currently out of print and rather hard to find, and amid the ones I have, there are at least 3 different cover types. *sigh*
Oh no, what series is this?
Freddy the Pig