-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Goodreads keeps telling me that since I read Pride and Prejudice I should therefore read Twilight and I’ve never been so insulted in my life.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Liko
Liko gratefully took the two cookies, feeling very spoiled. He had already been offered sweets by two different students, and he hadn’t even eaten breakfast yet. He thanked her again and then answered her question.
“I think it’s nice here. I like my coworkers. Bit unpredictable though. Lots of different people from lots of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh and I guess I need to throw some too.
@rae @hybridlore @freed_and_redeemed @hypridlore @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon
Throwing 3 snowballs at each of you
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Here’s what I wrote if anyone wants to see:
In the late morning of one wet April day, the rain had cleared enough that Brea Thorne, age six, could go for a walk with her nanny. And she was beyond ready for it. She jumped and skipped along, looping back every once in a while to her slower paced guardian.
It was about fifteen minutes into t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore Thanks XD I needed the motivation. I got a part of a scene that’s been stuck in my head out finally.
If I had any other older snowballs, I’m just going to forget about them lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Also Brian, Kevin, Julie, Terry
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator Found these when I looked up popular gen X names

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m sorry, I finished drawing Rory a couple days ago but I realized I never took a photo and posted it!
Here he is (I think something’s off about his face 🤔 but I hope it looks like him)

-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @anyone
I don’t know if I’ll have anything going on that day (probably not, though) but if I’m free I’ll come!
Ellette, I think I gave you my email, right?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
😱😱😱
Well, when I’m done doing all the snowballs I’ve accumulated I’ll have 44 to throw so I will have ample revenge.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle I’m loving all the wholesome Leo and Rory moments 🩷
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper hehe
writing rps where my characters are ticked off is always super fun, but then I feel instantly embarrassed after I post them.
Dante has officially been added to Alpha’s possible threat list….
lol there goes Dante’s free rent. At least he’s not underestimating him anymore.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore Yay!
I can probably come. But there’s a very low chance of me turning on my camera at 8 am.Can’t wait to see everyone!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @koshka This would have been funnier if i had posted it while it was still relevant, but here

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha is talking specifically about Hypodermic needles and syringes just to make it clear.
Good to know. I was wondering about that. Like what if he needed stitches?
Also I apologize for my character’s rudeness in advance, lol
Dante
Dante’s mouth twitched as he tried to hold back a wry grin.
“Heh. I knew you’d do that.”
He didn’…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae Hehehe Alpha has more knives than social skills
Dante
“Oi…” Dante growled. He straightened his posture and crossed his arms. “I might be smaller than you, but I’m tougher than I look. Survived this long. And I don’t have some stupid needle phobia.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More

Absolutely disgraceful. Thou art a failure, Goodreads. *vehemently stuffs Goodreads in an oven*