-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
ALSO, don’t watch the ‘actual shorts’ until you’ve watched the main videos, otherwise SPOILERS
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I had a mini heart-attack when you said you watched the most recent video first XD
Like Linus said I’d recommend you watch AVA (animator vs. animation) 1-4, and then AVA 5-8 and AVM (animation vs. minecraft) in whatever order you want.
I’d save AVA 9-11 for last, since there’s still two more episodes to come in that…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS I WAS ABLE TO SET THAT AS MY BANNER I AM SO HAPPY
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Yeah I guessed that was an accidental tag
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I changed it a couple days ago to my favorite short :p
Ikr? Alan and his team are amazing.
All of them!
… ok fine, Purple, followed by King Orange and Green.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m kind of behind (and a little stuck at the moment :/) but I’ll hopefully have my fist chunk soon.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
ALAN BECKER DOODLES YES I AM NOT ALONE
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I am definitely behind already lol. There were some unexpected social plans that messed up my writing plans for this weekend. New goal is to have something to share by the end of Wednesday hopefully.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@koshka I know you’re not asking me, but yeah that’s it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Got it.
Felicity
Fel sat at the edge of the cave, staring out into the night. She had a pile of rocks next to her to throw at any of the flying creatures that swooped down too close. It was effective enough, and the creatures mostly left her alone now.
As she waited, refusing to let the cold air bother her, something vibrated in the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Rallascant
Rallascant took the object offered to him and examined it. He didn’t really know what it was, but it was different than anything else in his hoard, which excited him. He grinned at the masked woman.
“Deal.” He held out his hand for a handshake. As she took it, he added, “May I have your name, by the way? I don’t think…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
I broke tic-tac-toe.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Finishing at :59. I got like a paragraph and a half done lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@theducktator XD Same. People keep texting me. Pausing now for dinner
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Working on my Inky project rn (still needs a real title) Starting at :30
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Although, now I’m curious about the note from Felicity.
Oh, whoops. I didn’t realize that I forgot to write out what it said XD
It was just Felicity asking why he didn’t tell her that Brea was here. Not super important lol
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
“Do you want me to take him back?”
Imma just say they said yes, but they’re sad about it. don’t know how to rp that in before Fel and Chase show up sorry
- Load More

How does one break tic-tac-toe?
It was already kind of broken, but basically, if both players do the ideal move on every turn the game will tie. Which is a problem. Also O received no compensation for going second and is severely disadvantaged.