-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Also here is the current trope/ other stuff count as of page 350, if anyone is interested:
Total number of characters: 154
Times characters have met by accidentally literally running into each other: 19
Physical fights: 12
Traumatic flashbacks: 26
Times a character has gotten lost or asked for directions: 8
“He scratched/rubbed the back of his n…[Read more] -
Loopy posted an update 1 year ago
Here is part 2 of the fantasy school rp google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HG0sG3YuqLQfi2lLveq-KhTvrtpxabv_2Us33cPXWo/edit?usp=drivesdk -
Loopy posted an update 1 year ago
Here is part 2 of the fantasy school rp google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HG0sG3YuqLQfi2lLveq-KhTvrtpxabv_2Us33cPXWo/edit?usp=drivesdk -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@GodlyFantasy12 @freed-and-redeemed @Keilah-H @Elishavet-pidyon @Koshka @Sarafini @Esther-c @Faith @Whalekeeper @Euodia-Vision @PrincesaChronicle22 @Smiley @MineralizedWritings @Calyhuge @Lydibug @Hybridlore @Rae
@SavannahGrace_2009 @Beth-Torres @Jonas
@HighScribeofAetherium(Sorry if I messed up your tag. Also feel free to ignore. I tagged…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year ago
If anyone sees this, please remind me that I have archival duties to attend to. I keep forgetting.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
KP ate my post WHY IS IT SO GLITCHY
I’m also mad at victum for destroying the image the stick figures made Alan in Feel Better -An Acctual Short.
Right? How dare he?
What are your thoughts on The Dark Lord returning?
I never had a strong opinion on whether he should come back or not, but I do like to see him again (cuz le…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
Well, 11 came out last December, I think, and 10 came out early in 2024, and 9 was some time in 2023, so maybe more like 8-10 months? It definitely takes a while, especially since they’re also making AVMs and other stuff.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
I KNOW IT WAS AMAZING. I caught it literally two minutes before it the live premier started 🥹
And now I can proceed to suffer for the next year until 13 comes out 😭
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@theducktator @the_lost-journal
🙁 I’m sorry you two had to deal with all that. I’ll pray for you and your families. Hope things get better for you!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
‘Tis the season

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic My return in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal I love that there’s a pilot named Icarus, lol. I wonder if he realizes how unfortunate his name is.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I kind of want more piercings. Since I’m already planning an appointment to get a loop in my helix, I might just double lobe and get another left helix.
Oh cool! I’ve always kinda wanted more piercings too.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I should probably eat lunch now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Actually done now :10
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Ok im done.
Ok I lied.
I just sat down my journal but then picked up my notecards and started outlining so I guess I’m still going.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
@everyone
I love all the new art on here. It’s fun to see everyone improving:]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
That’s a really fun idea, I love it!
- Load More

Also, here is part one for anyone who missed it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11L_B1ACW_CD2lv40aIt5dkhsaO-i8hlTSg_yt7E7VaE/edit?usp=drivesdk