-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Oh…*looks back*
Nah, it’s fine, I’m just blind, apparently. -
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
How do you know this?😂
😐
It may have happened once or twice…
Poor guy’s family keeps forgetting he exists. Maybe he’d be in a better mood if people actually cared about him.
He seems like the kind of guy who’d be a grump anyway.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be praying for you <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
WHAAAAT? He’s doing it ON PURPOSE? Bad Cassian! I thought you were nice!
I still don’t like Eloy, he’s a grump.
Poor Lilitu, though XD getting hot soup sloshed over you is no fun.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
But a tomato is a fruit too. -
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
I just realized I’m probably the most annoying person I know.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! The first and last are on his playlist already. I’m excited to listen to it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh yeah, what’s she like, personality-wise?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Why is there no evil grin emoji that’s not a devil?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Says the guy who didn’t capitalize ‘LEGO’ 😈
Hehehe…
(I didn’t make the meme though so I wasn’t the one who wrote ‘legos’)
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that
Well, clearly I have failed here.
Please also tag me as well if you end up sharing any scenes <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@kailah-h I love that XD What’s on the different tails?
Those ducks are super cute I love them. I kept meaning tell you that but I kept forgetting lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I’m behind on this topic
@mineralizedwritings Chibi Zuko! <3 Those flames are impressive
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ugh, looking at my old art on this topic is painful
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry I haven’t drawn Dominic yet! Been busy with work and I’ve hit a pretty big art block.
I will finish him e v e n t u a l l y
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I saw the original post, I just didn’t feel like responding at the moment, sorry.
Umm, if you’re asking what I would do, I’d probably be tempted to just emotionally distance myself and then regret it after they’re gone.
But, imma assume Marcel is more brave than me, so he probably wouldn’t do that. He might get more protective of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Oh I love that song! It was on Dante’s playlist for a while. Don’t remember why I took it off so it’s going back on now XD
@whalekeeper Um, yes. Of course I want it. Show.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
The cover looks amaaazing 😃
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
