-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I know Freedom used to be Anonymous. I don’t know about that other name tho. 🤷♀️
“Anonymous” is just what it says when the account gets deleted. XD Her old account was Freedomwriter76
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Pumpkin gelato is the best thing that’s happened to me since chocolate soda.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Driver’s Ed had me watch a seatbelt add from the 60s, and it’ll haunt me forever now.
-
If anyone would like to join me in my pain:
-
Idk why it’s on facebook.
-
-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys, I think I’ll shall join this if y’all don’t mind. I haven’t really RPed since the days of the Character Party (may it rest in peace 😔) and I’d like to get back into it a bit.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @anyone
Inky project playlist :]
Danse Macabre – The Oh Hellos
Let The Adventure Begin – Christian Lundberg
Wolves of the Revolution- The Arcadian Wild
Coralline – Anna Mieke
A Kindling, of Sorts – The Oh Hellos
When In Rome – Nickel Creek
Waltz of the Bone King – Peter Gundry
Catatonic – Hans Zimmer
The Theif – Howard…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
My twins have nothing to do for a bit until they have to go to detention for the evening. Anyone wanna interact with them?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, how about…… draw Steve Rogers aka Captain America.
HA
Excited to see that one 😆
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s a Marcel quote about depression. It popped into my head while studying, and it made a lot of sense at the time.
Oh. That hits kinda hard actually. I thought it was going to be something funny. 😅
@whaley @ellette-giselle
thanks for the input! I decided the silver fits her wintery vibe better.
I’ll have to make some other alb…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Also also I made a new music playlist for this Fel and Lois project that I really love that I could share in the music topic tomorrow, but I should probably finally go to sleep now goodnight
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whaley Also I think this helped me fix my writing block so thank you
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Over 800. I’m going for that onesie drawing.
Numb and bloody bare feet pounded the frozen earth. A girl ran, tripped, and scrambled through the trees. Pine branches whipped at her face. Her face was pink from cold and exertion. Her hair was as white as the snowflakes caught in its tangles. Her cheeks were wet.
Ahead was a familiar o…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Cool! I’ve never thought to mix digital and traditional before like that. He looks really good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyonewhoknowswhoFelis
Should I make Felicity albino and give her pink eyes, or keep her original silvery eyes? I can’t decide
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
YOU’RE ALIVE!!
ALSO,
They come out every Monday at noon (I think), and I think they’re planning on releasing an entire third of the book this way.
WHAT????
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m on Goodreads, if you’d like another friend.
- Load More

I thought this said pumpkin gelatin for a minute, and was thoroughly disgusted. 😂
I love your profile pic and background by the way.
Bleuuugh, no no no. No pumpkin gelatin.
And thanks hehe.