-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow. That sounds quite eventful.
Congrats!
I don’t draw dogs.
ever.
Didn’t you post a pic with a dog in it just, like, last week on the art sharing forum?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you 🙃
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
SA fan-art!
(It’s super gloomy out so the lighting is awful :p)

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Y’all, all this art is amazing.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle oof
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD oh my goodness Rory is adorable lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry I haven’t been on here much lately
Dante
“Sounds fun. I’m in.” Dante shook the boy’s outstretched hand. “Though I’ve seen a lot of exciting things. You’d have to try pretty hard to beat it.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper these are amazing thank you XD
I guess I should finally rp for Dante now…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Lol XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
These are all so funny 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Awesome! I’m reading it too, right now, and I’m loving it! Are you reading the whole poem or just book 1?
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years ago
What has four letters, occasionally has twelve letters, always has six letters, and never has five letters
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Paradise Lost quote!! *is very happy about it for no particular reason*
Very cool aesthetic.
All of yours are really cool, too!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ll rp soon hold on
*five hours later*
Time is relative, especially when making YouTube videos.
He glanced over at the twins, wondering what to do next.
yEaH, Rory. I’m wondering the sAMe tHiNG
The twins
“Can we tag along?” Eddie asked.
“But don’t we have to-” Ellie began, but Ed cut her off.
“I’ve never seen the y…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
They’re still there. I just don’t have any ideas rn XD
- Load More

True