-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Winnifred
Win stifled a scream with her hand and stumbled back a few paces as the statue moved towards her and started speaking. Watson spooked and darted behind her legs.
After a moment of shock, she took her hand off her mouth.
“I- I don’t know. Just appeared… Wha- Who are you?”
Watson’s tail brushed against her leg.
“Do you hear…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Felicity
“Hello, hall walker!” Felicity greeted her fellow student with a grin. “Nice hat.”
Lois finished climbing in behind her, the ink vine retracting back into his hand.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Watson
Winnifred had decided that this was a dream, and so she had finally felt comfortable leaving the room in the tower which they had first found themselves in. Watson, whose dreams mainly consisted of memories him chasing birds and mice in his past lives, very much doubted Win’s theory. He kept this to himself, though.
They descended…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Hello! Your character seems cute! If you want, I have a couple characters up in one of the tower rooms that she could meet.
We kinda have a different than usual format for role plays here. We write as we normally would if we were writing our books. That might look different for different people, but typically it’s past tense/…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Hi I just added a couple new characters on the last page and the page before, if you still want someone to meet your character. Do you have a description for Izre?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@beth-torres Here’s some quick descriptions
Felicity Frost: 16 I think, female, very tall, pale skin, long white hair in a braid, silver eyes, plain clothes, barefoot
Lois Thorne: 17, male, comfortable fall clothes, black curly hair, glasses, pen drawings all over his arms and back on his hands that could be mistaken for tattoos
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
They are currently climbing in through a window in one of the top floors of the school. They were stuck on the roof.
Sorry, I’ve been meaning to write an rp for them but I’m feeling a bit stuck.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
Sketch of my dad I did while we were hanging out on the porchÂ

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@keilah-h I was literally just about to make a similar meme with the same format but you beat me to it XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge Also, hello, newbie. :] Â I loved reading your character scenes. Rax is hilarious
and probably should not be allowed in schools -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah yeah Alpha was defending someone innocent and all, but saying murder is just more dramatic ✨
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I left for three and came back to murder and even more arson what on earthÂ
Would you like to have your charries interact with a couple of mine? I promise they aren’t homicidal
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
*munches popcorn from the void*
My, this is far more violent than even the Character Party ever got!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I could probably do it, just lemme know the time y’all decide and I’ll see if I can make it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Guitar and the Uke, could play Bass if I really wanted to.
Cool! I tried guitar once, and I learned, like, five chords before I gave up XD
The Chronicles of Narnia, grew up on them, CS Lewis is the best.
YES.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh wait he didn’t get stabbed yet. Never mind. Don’t mind the stalker.
Bye.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*falls from the void*
Did you just stab Marcel?
You’re aloud to deal mortal wounds in RPs?
*departs back into the void*
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years ago
When are Evil Overlords going to learn to make their vents too small to crawl through?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I guess I really shouldn’t say ‘try’, cuz then I’ll never to it 😑
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh dear, I still haven’t replied to your RP, have I? 😔 sorry, I’ll try to today.
- Load More

They ought to teach that in Evil Kindergarten.
Indeed.