-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lois
Once he turned a corner, Lois let the grin he had been holding in light up his face. He did a little fist pump and began walking faster. Everything in the past couple hours kept replaying in his mind, as he tried to process.
This is actually happening. I can’t believe it. I really owe you, Cloud Boy.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Eyes glued to the page* FeLoisity has been officially confirmed. Good, good.
WAIT…did Fel just say what I think she did?! SHE DID! I seriously had to give it a second read!!!!
hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
“Thanks.” Felicity wiggled her toes. “Makes climbing easier.”
Lois stepped forward and lightly touched Felicity’s arm to get her attention.
“I have some studying I need to get done tonight, so I think I’ll head to my dorm now. See you later? Tomorrow morning?”
“‘Course.”
He gave her a small smile, nodded at Maverick,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
A Seb scene and a cookie in one post?? You spoil me.
*nibbles on cookie while reading*
Your writing is so good. Sorry if you were looking for criticism but I can’t think of much. I’m not really sure what happened to Barnes? I’m thinking maybe Seb was stuck for a lot longer than he thought so she left at some point?
Anyway, I’ve…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper Hello, you’re awake. I locked myself out of both my car and my apartment so I’m sitting in the trunk of my dad’s pickup with nothing to do until my parents get home lol. Wanna chat?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Also random question, who’s your favorite Over The Garden Wall character? Mines either Beatrice or Wirt. (but Gregs good to!)
Hey! Another OTGW fan! Umm I can’t decide, really. I love them all. Greg is ridiculous and really funny, but I also love how geeky and socially awkward Wirt is.
My family is having an autumn party pr…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
Felicity’s brain was short-circuiting. Did she really just say that? What was Lois thinking? It took her a moment to compute Maverick’s question.
“Oh, uh, Linmaus. Cool city. Bit crowded. You?”
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
The Law of Conservation of Ninjitsu states that in any martial arts fight, there is only a finite amount of ninjitsu available to each side in a given encounter. As a result, one Ninja is a deadly threat, but an army of them are cannon fodder.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Winnifred
“You’re the first… person we’ve seen.”
Izre did not look pleased with that answer, and Win suddenly felt guilty.
“But we could help you look! It’s a mystery. Watson and I love mysteries. If you’ll have us.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Fel and Lo
“The sunset’s nice,” Lois said quietly, adjusting his glasses.
“I don’t think I caught your name. I’m Lois. And this is my, um,” he faltered for a second, and Felicity interrupted.
“His girlfriend. Felicity.” She held out her hand with a smile.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Sorry, I don’t rp as fast as you. Glad you found someone else for Ruth to meet!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Winnifred
Win walked closer to the wall, so she would be well out of Izre’s way.
“Oh, that’s cool. I’m Winnifred.” Her name felt insufficient after Izre’s long title, so she added, “Student of Gonzaga University. And that’s Watson, my cat.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge I’m in a campaign run by my brother. Do you dm or you prefer just being a player?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
It wasn’t visible, but my camera picked it up a bit (I’m in WI)
(The light is a helicopter)

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 12 months ago
I’m so sorry, Sara ❤️ I’ll keep praying.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 12 months ago
I’m so sorry, Sara, that sounds really scary. I’ll be praying <3
- Load More

Oh my goodness I didn’t see you, hiiiiiiiiii
You didn’t get kidnapped by a random stranger, did you?
Pleeze survive, i don’t want natural selection to get you
I need to sleep now, but thx for wanting to talk anyway <3
I survived, thanks for worrying XD My parents finally arrived.
Yay 😁
Good night! <3