Euodia

  • @euodia-vision
    Hello Emily and welcome to KP.

    I am excited to meet another fantasy writer. It is also cool that you own a blog.

    I am known as Otherworldly Historian. I enjoy writing and reading fantasy literature as-well as playing tabletop games.

    Now for your customary questions:

    1. Favorite Game (of any type)?

    2. Approach to plotting…[Read more]

  • @euodia-vision

    Hello and welcome! Your interests sound super cool! A blog sounds fun too!

    I’m mineralizedwritings around here! Dystopian ya author, artist, speedcuber, and maker of comicy things! Great to meet somebody else who does art! 😀

    Some ask the newbie questions:

    1. What is your fantasy wip about?

    2. What do you like to draw?

    3. Are…[Read more]

  • Loopy replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago

    @euodia-vision

    Hello Emily! I’m Loopy. I like writing fantasy mostly, and really enjoy drawing my characters from my stories.

    Kingdom Pen is really great, and I’m glad you got to join! What’s your fantasy WIP about? I’d love to hear about it.

    As is tradition, I’m going to tag a bunch of other people to come say hi. (Prepare yourself to answer…[Read more]

>