@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
It’s Starlighter.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh, that would be really cool! 🤔😄
I’m not sure if I’d be able to do it though. I’ll have to get back to you on that. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Why thank youuuu, hehe, I agree about its gloriousness. 😂
You are so very welcome. (Fili may be my favorite character in the Hobbit… 😁)
🤣🤣
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Well…XD I used to have a Spotify account, but…I forgot the password and have managed lock myself out of it for….I think it’s a year now? I can’t create a new one either. *facepalm*
Cool idea though!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
I do, in fact, have spotify… Idk what the difference is exactly, but I don’t have the premium thing or whatever. Cool idea! I love listening to music while I write/think up a story idea. 🙂
-
Faith replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini I believe @euodia-vision will be joining. If she has a female character your character can room with her 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith Ok! I’m fine with that.
@euodia-vision The more the merrier! I’ve got two dragon boys without a roommate, so…..
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision
*swipes popcorn back, hides behind Freedom and her Marvel characters**has now subscribed*OHHHH this explains so much. XD I used to be confused on what Ara’s motivations were, now I understand.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
ALRIGHT MY PEOPLES!!! I will now begin telling u about my characters, in depth, and answering any questions u may have about them!
BTW! (This would make my life, and yours since I don’t want to be tagging every time so u may not get tagged) a whole lot easier!) If u push Notify Me of Follow-Up Replies Via Email, below, then you’ll be notified…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok the title might sound a bit weird but I wanted an interesting name XD
Basically this forum is for all things MY SERIES!! That sounds a bit uhh prideful but yea XD
so! First things first, not to be…idk whatever XD, but I would like to keep this forum close to topic, tho I don’t mind talking about y’all’s stuff and how it relates to my seri…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic He is Risen!!!!! ⭐️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Happy Easter, everyone!!! 🐰🐣✝️🌷
Praise the Lord our Savior is alive!!! 🥳 He rose from the grave, for death could not hold Him down. Hallelujah!! ✨
Hope you all have a blessed Easter! 🥰🥰
“And he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Ooh, go for it!
Rampart
“I’m-I’m Ridley.” stuttered the human. “I don’t…do…do you know where we are?”
“No, sadly.” Rampart hissed. “It’s too small to be an Imperial outpost….and too large to be a camp of humans, at least from what I’ve seen of them.”
But then again, maybe humans in different places had d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ooh, nice job on Tauren! (and have I ever told you I love his name?)
@awsumfaith Ha ha, cute!!
@euodia-vision You’re welcome!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @awsumfaith @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @keilah-h @landric @joy-calle @euodia-vision @felicity
Heyo! 👋
Anybody on and wanna chat??
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @euodia-vision
Thanks!
Thanks! Yeah, I saw the movie in theaters when it came out, and then I had a HTTYD marathon a week ago with a friend.
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Go for it!! We’d love to have you! Or… er— your villain, that is. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHH!!!! I’m so sorry!! 😭 But at the same time I’m so glad!! 😆😆
The only thing that felt a little cheesy to me was how much true love was mentioned. Idk why but the phrase ‘true love’ has always seemed cheesy to me since I watched The Princess Bride. 😂
Lol, I get that. Because of tons of movies and books that have been made/wr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Yw!! 😀
Tauren looks amazing!! ☺️
*gasps*
Ahh!!! They are so adorable!!!!!! 🥰🤩 I love them!!
Btw, cool pfp! I’m guessing you watched the new movie?? 😏😁 Me and my brothers just did on Wednesday.
- Load More
