@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh I like all of those! I haven’t listened to a whole lot of Rend Collective, but the other two I hear all the time on the radio in our truck XD. KLOVE and The Message are on all the time lol.
I feel like the entire villain playlist could be Imagine Dragons XD. They have a thing for villain songs like Monster, don’t they? 🤣…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Great minds think alike! 😉 Yeah, the Gray Havens kind of led me into the Arcadian Wild. I think I still have The Outsiders from NeedtoBreathe on CD. 🤣 I can’t say I’ve ever been to a concert, but those would be the ones I’d pick from if I did.
Alright! Here’s your link for the villain…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision And also my profile pic right now is a picture of him…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Okay!
Wrecker
He hadn’t actually been sure the bullies would leave them alone…..
But they had.
Good thing too, before he brought his claws out. No doubt he’d get in trouble if he’d hurt them, whether they were mean or not.
“So what classes do you have next?” he asked Steve and Bucky as they walked toward the lunch…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@cathrynv @euodia-vision @starshiness
Alright, we can try the link thing again. Villains next, right? Just let me know when y’all will be able to use the link, cause of the weird timing thing.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @felicity @euodia-vision @all-y’all-who-wish-to-beat-the-record
Was randomly reading through this lol and yes, the record needs broken.
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin @euodia-vision @esther-c
Uh…
….
….
A sample book cover for their WIP!
Maybe.
Wait, that would mean we’d have to make book covers for EVERY person that commented. Nevermind.
*keeps thinking hard*
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@felicity @loopylin @euodia-vision
Yessss!!! *scrambles to make a break the record forum*
*pauses*
Wait… what would the prize be? 😅
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmm. So we should have a break the record forum, where whoever comments in a ten minute time span will get a prize. That should do it.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah sure! I’ll rp whenever i have more time, and if I take to long you can go ahead and go!
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
YES.
I’ve been wanting to beat that record since I first got on here. 12 just seems like such a tiny number…
Me too!!!
What should we plan?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Okay yeah that makes sense! Thanks!
So in that case @euodia-vision I’ll have Vallaney with you and Devian can just be with someone else or just room alone for now
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Okay yeah that sounds good! Should both of my charries room with Riya or just Vallaney? Are girls and boys seperated?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Now for some tags! 🙂
@gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @starshiness @euodia-vision @anyone-i-forgot
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Crosshair & Tech
“It’s nice to meet you both.” said their roommate, whose name apparently was Tirion. “So, how old are you? Is this your first time at a school like this?”
“We’re both twelve, almost thirteen.” Tech explained, the tip of his tail slowly twitching like a worm. Crosshair restrained the urge to swat at it and make h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Ooh, he sounds like an interesting character.
@kyronthearcanin Cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Thanks! I’m going to try to get in an RP now.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Thanks I’m excited to RP as them!
Yeah if there are any free rooms that would be cool, if not they can just hang out in the general dorms or however that works!
My charries need roomies if you have any 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Everdala! I love it. 🙂 <3
Thx! Me too. ☺️ XD
Awwwwww Esther I love this!!!!!! I agree with what everyone else was saying! I’d definitely make sure you flesh out Adrian’s inner conflict with his dad loving him and wanting to do things to please his dad. Make sure that’s very fleshed out.
Thanks so much!!! 😊
I’ll definit…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh, I love him!
Fun fact, my friend and I did this thing a while back where we both had to write a series on dragons/wolves (kind of a wings-of-fire feel, I guess) and one of the MCs for mine, Kulgar, had an evil uncle named Erebus. XD
- Load More
