@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Ruth and
Koshka are now friends 1 year, 8 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That feeling when you’re reading an Answers in Genesis book, and don’t get me wrong, they’re great, but sometimes that writing team NEEDS a couple more editors……
I go through a section and I’m like “Mr. author, you could’ve said that in ten words and it woulda been just as impactful, but you used two whole sentences, and because of that it kind…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I could talk about my magic system for hours, but I will leave it at that unless anyone would like to know more XDXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What is your system like? What is the concept behind it? And are there any problems to share? (Well, as my friend says, we all have problems… But this is specifically for magic problems. :p)
SOOOO
The only magic in my story is bad magic, used by the villains (Pythonos) (I do have characters with special abilities/powers, but I do…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I FEEL SO UNDERSTOOD
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAs you should be…XDXD
It’s very fun, you should hahaha
I do really love fall vibes too, *shrugs*
Glad I’m not the only one hahaha!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge Common mistake. I’m used to it though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae thanks!
It’s okay Keilah. The other day I called one of my characters something like “my little wolf child” and “baby”.
My older sister looked at me with this blank stare and asked who I was talking about because “Isn’t he the soldier?”
lolllll
I’ve never called one of my charries “baby.” It was honestly a huge stretch to call…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yep! North Atlantic or New England accent. Though everyone here says /h/ as /ay-tch/ instead of /hay-tch/ and it drives me insane.
It’s /aytch/ and I won’t hear otherwise.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In my world, I have a rather boring magic system.
There are two main types of magic that all magic falls into, magick and I’ll call this one abilities for now, because I haven’t found a satisfying name for it.
Magick (I’m specifically spelling it with a ‘k’ because the ‘k’ on the end is connected to the occult, and I want it to be clear that…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, I like the Sniper one.
@keilah @koshka
It’s okay Keilah. The other day I called one of my characters something like “my little wolf child” and “baby”.
My older sister looked at me with this blank stare and asked who I was talking about because “Isn’t he the soldier?”
I do very similar things lol
-
whaley and
Stepheroni and Cheese are now friends 1 year, 8 months ago -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Well…I gotta get to bed. But I may try to come on and post about my WIP some more tomorrow after church. Night yall!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Hi @koshka!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I could fangirl all day over Secret of the Wings. Except that would bother people, so I choose not to. (You’re welcome, random people around me.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, so it’s still floating around your brain like you just discovered it. I can totally see that working as a soft magic system. Is this something you want to solidify more, or is it goig to be fantastically random? (Either is great. ;])
trash griffins
I am also interested
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Tinkerbell is awesome. I loved the Tinkerbell movies
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
OH! And she’s Irish (:
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Love the genderbent Smee
I choked on my own breathing 🤣😭
It makes me so sad they didn’t do it. I think there might be a book series out or releasing which is written about Tinker Academy. That’s all I’ve heard. I found a fun video essay about it on YouTube, but haven’t finished it. Tinkerbell was such a thing for me as…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin THX!! I can’t remember what spurred that…except maybe just me being like “Let’s make Smee a girl!!” Honestly, when I first begun writing fairytales, I loved making twisted fairytales. I had a whole 22 book series planned called Twysted tales, and my favorite thing was changing them up! There was so many ways to change SO MANY THINGS…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin definitely! @whalekeeper WHAT?! THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME!
- Load More
