@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Searches through previous pages* Oki, here we go.
@jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1, aka Rogan, Marcel, Leon, Julian, Sara, and Marcellus)
“We have to move. Now. No more time for arguing. They’re almost here.”
Marcel heard the man more clearly than he had earlier, although the voice split his head. T…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven’t had time to RP. I’ve been pretty busy with school and stuff. My character can’t do anything to help yours in this situation so I’ve been trying to decide what to do.
I know you like to RP fast, so sorry I haven’t really been able to keep up. But I hope you don’t quit 🙁
(And I hope you know that it’s not because w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t know why Jonas and Highscribe are busy, but the rest of us are in different situations across the city and we can’t leave those situations right away.
I have role played my part three to four times by now!
I would say to stop adding more parts and just wait patiently. Sometimes it can take a week for someone to res…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka I will say however, with quotes, I’ve read the entire book of Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie and use quotes from that book for inspiration (and probably in my actual book)
I also read the other Peter Pan book Barrie wrote (Basically a prequel to Peter Pan) but…I don’t really suggest or recommend it because it was quite weird and a little…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka afraid I don’t have any incorrect quotes for this WIP, as it was years ago and I hadn’t even done incorrect quotes at the time XD (when did I start this book…idk…XD)
The year I’m not sure…it doesn’t take place in our world, so not any of our years…
The first book only spans across at least maybe a few months. The whole series (of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @ellete-giselle I haven’t read it but I did start it! Can’t remember if I still have it or not cuz I had culled my bookshelves a while back…XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, how come?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper yep, clean romance.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
For all you Latin learners out there

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Join the club of “I don’t know what I write”
Yeah, lol, no kidding.
I guess I could call myself “the fanfic writer that’s not a fanfic writer cause she flat out refuses to write THAT STUFF that fanfic writers seem to be obsessed with”
Well you still write romance, right? Just way cleaner than everything else.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae Why? :’(
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m considering removing my characters from this rp
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
It kinda makes me want to write something to say what is the correct way to say/spell stuff.
That would be so controversial… 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

Majority wins 🤪 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I write absurdist fiction. I’m pretty happy about it.
Join the club of “I don’t know what I write”
I guess I could call myself “the fanfic writer that’s not a fanfic writer cause she flat out refuses to write THAT STUFF that fanfic writers seem to be obsessed with”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 This sounds amazing, can’t wait to see more!
@koshka I have literally TONS of incorrect quotes for my fanfic’s 10 major characters (well, technically only 9 show up in the quotes cause one can’t talk) lolllll
Glad to see someone else likes making them!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore It appears twice, once in one of the Samuels or Kings as the name of a city, and once as a guy’s name in a random genealogy.
I wanted to say “the cake is a lie” but no one else will get that reference so…….
well ok Linus might get it cause he mentioned the same phrase once but other than that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin haha!
I wish I could say the same but I don’t have many characters who are genuinely “mine.”
- Load More
