@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes
Barnes waved a hand for Rory to get patched up first, and stretched to take some paper from the nearby table. “Working with Leo at the school sounds good, I can accept that. As long as I can keep tabs on all registered students. I’ll leave my office number here.”
This had been an extremely painful fiasco…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
I REMEMBER NOW!!! CAUSE I REMEMBER THAT ANGELINA MADE ME SADand I was so excited that she got to be with Jakob
JAKOB IS MINE (nothing against Joshua I’m sure he’s great lol)
oooh👀
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I have honestly forgotten names of the bois but I believe the second oldest (I want to say his name is Jakob??) IS MINE!!!!!
honestly I love brother relationships so much and I’m so excited!!! Please tag me on any scenes!!(and the board looks incredible)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
You should also go off teachings from the saints.
The Bible is the WORD OF GOD!!!!! How could anything people say be superior to that?
I understand that God gives people special revelations too, but they won’t contradict the Bible. As Christians we need to respect the Bible as the ultimate authority.
Plus, the Bible requires two…
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
im so jealous!!!! I want to go soooooooooooo bad
I’m huge pro life and I want to do work for different pro life organizations when I’m older
I listen to relatable by Allie Beth Stuckey (huge fan of hers) and I know that she did some speaking in Washington DC for the life march and I really wish I could’ve heard her also…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here is my expertly made pronunciation guide:
That is the BEST pronunciation guide I’ve ever seen! lol
oh, i like it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Question Baron just asked in the story I’m writing: “Are an onion a bird or a mammal?” (please excuse his grammar). Things are about to get interesting…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh nooo, that throws a wrench into things…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh ok, I’d assumed Barnes could offer a suggestion and we can move forward from there. But whatever floats your boat.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Glad you liked it!
She won’t be in the next story, just warning you, but Max, Ruby, and Rya will be returning. Story after that, Jenna will be returning with Ken.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have decided to keep Baron in this rp for now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hugo
“I’ve been here for maybe a week,” Hugo replied, “but it feels like ages. I’m still not entirely used to it yet.”
He said this sympathetically. Victor probably didn’t know much about the place. After all, the school was incredibly huge and there were new dimensions to it everywhere you looked.
Something moved…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Checks* …Oh, actually I RPed last! Page 464.
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator @the_lost-journal
Ok, I’ll try to clear up the confusion then!
For not understanding, I don’t understand the whole set up of a contemporary non-denominational church. There is no structure whatsoever, and it confuses me greatly. XD
As for structure within the service, this is going to depend largely upon the church to be honest. Our…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, cool!
What do you mean by structure? Like within the local, individual churches or broadly, like all of them?
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I fully believe there isn’t a single human being on this earth who worships Mary.
I mean, like Stephie said, there could be, but I’m not accusing anyone particular of this. I’ve just heard of people treating her that way and wanted to express my opinion on that. : )
@kefa @theducktator
I don’t understand why they don’t dress up…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I disagree with this a little. You cannot go off JUST the Bible, you need prayer too. And plus others can teach you a lot about God. So no, I do not “just” believe in the Bible.
Well…
Yes, you do need prayer, and God can reveal things to you. But God will NEVER say something to you that contradicts the Bible. If the Bible doe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*Reads a little bit*
*Loves it*
*Makes a mental note to read more, and subscribes*
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
My thinking cap is at your disposal!
- Load More
