@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I like them. Julian’s still my favorite. It was nice to get some of Leon’s backstory, in a non-info dumping way. 😉
It seems this is going to be harder than they thought..
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice job! I can’t wait to see where this goes…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Aww, so cute!! 🥰 Ellette’s verse is a good one.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, as long as you put a TW, I don’t think it matters.
Our house is full of ducks!!!!
What?? XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @kielah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Also, I have a question, if you could give Baron a passage/verse of scripture, what would it be?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Eighth story! I hope you enjoy 🙂
Little Joy
Baron watched a little girl run across a meadow, flowers woven into her long silver hair. She was laughing in childish joy as three other children chased after her through the meadow grass. The youngest of the three, a boy who was probably only three…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I found a picture that sums up the entirety of my fanfic thought process in 2019
sadly I never finished any of my Guardians of the Galaxy/Jurassic Park crossovers.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I found a picture that sums up the entirety of my fanfic thought process in 2019
sadly I never finished any of my Guardians of the Galaxy/Jurassic Park crossovers.

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
If you post a trigger warning and the content isn’t too violent, it’s probably totally fine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie lollllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie oh man that’s horrible!!! I’ll bring it up to my family at our nightly devotion/prayer.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m so sorry that happened! I’ll be praying for y’all!!
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Miiinnnn, hey girl!! Has life been chill with you?
 I realized afterwards this was just the author being really smart. The match wasn’t super important, and by the main character having it explained to him we get it summarized as readers.
I shall remember this in case of emergency boring scene, then. XD Sometimes you just go…[Read more]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooh tasty art. *Nom nom nom* And watercolors are the perfect medium for such a character! Job very well done, I must say!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
*Bored because I’m stuck in bed* *Scrolls KP*
Ooh pretty, and I like the name Letice. It’s very unique.
11 pm is late? Gracious, I must be an insomniac or something. I’m doing good to be down by 12. Now my usual get up time is between 7:00 – 8:00 depending on the day, so I suppose if you’re an early riser it makes…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay so I’m going to be completely honest, I have no idea what a sacrament is (probably should have said that to begin with😅)
after looking it up no it probably wouldn’t be lol
ignore me
yeah I threw in the chosen thing just to give a mini heart attack to everyone reading 😂😂
I won’t say where I live but it’s not Marylan…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
ooh this is fun (I love a excuse to ramble about anything Christian related)
What is your denomination?
non denomination, honestly I don’t know enough about all the denominations but I say we really just a combination of different people who have all come from different denominations (I go to a pretty big church)
Did you g…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hi, I don’t believe I’ve talked to you in what feels like ages 😂
I wish I could be of advice but uh I haven’t touched my draft in months?? Ikr???
I did at some point stop writing scenes I wasn’t interested in and that kinda helped. Like idk, I watch some anime that just skips the boring stuff. A great example of this is I was…[Read more]
- Load More
