@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m a girl and I agree with you on that lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper ^^
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin @grcr @theducktator @esther-c whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @stephie @theshadow @ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009
Just sending out a reminder that tomorrow is the group call! 11 AM Eastern, 10 Central, 9 Mountain, and 8 Pacific time. Make sure either Ellette or I have your email!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
So now you stole a gun from me?
Well, it’s my world, so it’s my gun. And since I’m its author, I say it’s out of bullets. 😝
*makes another attempt to steal Leon and Rolf from you*
Okay. I feel like that wasn’t really clear . . . but then again, we did get a warning that the next town would be dark, so I guess that was it. I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle makes sense. I still feel like something’s not right, but maybe I’m just looking for little tells you’ve put in your other stories when the main characters get captured/executed that aren’t there in this one, and that’s throwing me off.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
So, no one would look twice at a dirty slave even when slavery has just been abolished?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
What… who gave you a gun, anyway? This is a medieval world. The best you should have is a sword.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*inches closer to Leon and Rolf while you’re distracted*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m not sure if this is what it is, but you said the Empire doesn’t take its own people to be slaves, yet there are two Imperials in the “care” (read as “horrific torture” lol) of a slave trader (that might not even be Imperial?) I feel like more people would ask questions, or at least be curious. The soldier that’s bribed into…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Go ahead, Glace would love to kill him.
Not to mention I think Igua is in here too…
Technology vs. magic, the ultimate battle of fun…
In which evil will probably triumph over good
-
Ruth replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle yep!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Reading through it again, I realized most of my “improvements” were already there and I missed them, but there’s still something I can’t put my finger on that doesn’t make sense.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Compound Fracture!!!!!! I remember him lol
AND WYOH!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! so many memories!!!!
you three…your characters somehow ALWAYS hated each other and wanted to kill each other…
THE DRAMA that always happened when us four were together in an RP hahahalol, yes, our characters were a blast together.
Did you hea…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I miss collecting dragon pics to post on here for no reason but to annoy everyone…
That was so much fun!
Good times
-
Ruth replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey, hey, hey, hold your horses there.
It seems like you’re trying to have an all-out war here between ducks, potatoes and squirrels!
Also
Andrew pointed me to this topic and I’m glad he did, this was very amusing to read through!
Wonderful and unique idea, as all your topics seem to be. Well done!
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
“I’m at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you’re right – have fun.” – Unknown
I found this quote and thought it was so funny! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle honestly hybridlore’s got a point. It happened as a result of their faith, yes, but it’s been long enough in the story that readers might not be paying attention to that. Also, no one’s brought up why they were captured. I’ll get into that more once I’m finished with math work so hold on a sec. I’m not against what’s about to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
True, but it’s not like, direct. Idk.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Wouldn’t their deaths right now be kind of disappointing? They wouldn’t even die for their faith or anything. . . just . . . a grudge. For abolishing the slave trade.
- Load More
