@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @the _lost-journal
thx.
@potato-reporter
Wait you made your pfp?! It is soooo cute and creative!!!! <3
thx
Credit for the idea of ice cream goes to @raxforge I originally found a reference picture of just four chibi heads on top of each other, and Andrew was talking about cherries so I…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I love, love, love them! They look really good! I love Dixy’s colors! THEY’RE SO CUTE!
Ah, ‘black brown’ XD I have the same markers and that color has always bewildered me. Along with ‘dragon well tea’ lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Soda. That was the same stuff that Marcel had gotten him at that shop. Chase himself had gotten some for Sef. He kind of liked soda.
He nodded.
sorry, it’s short
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
(It is 9:30 at night where I’m at and I’m doing silly things on KP again…..)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow no worries mate! (Read that in Sniper’s voice XD)
I enjoy being tagged anyway. (Whether you read that in his voice or however you imagine my voice to sound is up to you.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
“I know about a broken vending machine nearby that you can get free drinks out of,”
Waaaiiit… I think I know which vending machine this is. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense. I’ve read the Ilyon Chronicles, which kind of has a similar vibe to your story’s time period and world, and one of the side characters (Christian) married a former prostitute after she became a believer. So, maybe it kind of reminded me of that, I don’t know.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle exactly what I thought too tbh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal don’t worry, we pay attention to you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle honestly I didn’t see her as a love interest for him. It just didn’t make sense to me. So yeah, having a bunch of scenes of them interacting and then saying “they’re not meant to be a thing” would be weird.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yep lol.
Yeah, that makes sense. I couldn’t remember if it was an area he went through often or not.
Gotcha. Yeah, I get that. I was wondering if she might become a love interest for Julian, but if not, it’s probably better not to involve her too much.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
To be honest, I kind of guessed she was going to be a prostitute, so Julian’s reaction seemed a little much (especially to seeing her bare shoulder or whatever lol.) But then I reminded myself that it was different back then, so it made sense.
I would like to see her become a bigger part of the story, unless that doesn’t wor…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
not my video btw
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
have a day gecko y’all
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore lol
@ellette-giselle well it’s cause Leon’s being whipped and will probably die.
But I mean like we should be used to that by now. Julian helping Rosalind is novel and thus should get attention.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’ve tried. I think she enjoys tormenting us 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow! What a section. Between Julian’s encounter and Leon’s torture, this was a lot.
Is Leon gonna die or will his life be spared? (even if only for a little while longer)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
one thing I’ll suggest, is that I feel like you don’t really introduce the family to us in the first few chapters. At first I wasn’t even sure if Blake was their sibling or not XDXD
They do have a HUGE family, so setting a solid foundation and making all the siblings and the parents unique and established in our minds would be a big thing you…[Read more]
- Load More
