@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I was just thinking about making pana cotta! Never tried to make it before, but I had it a few days ago and enjoyed it.
Although I might swap out the rosewater for orange or lavender.
You can totally do that. Just decide what flavor combo with the spices is best in your opinion.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Sighs* *Flips hair dramatically* I have answered your irrelevant interview questions. It’s too bad I’m behind bars, or I would set your printing press on fire. And not in a good way.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hm. I have a couple characters who go through the same thing. One has a few days, the other has a suspicion of their own death and only becomes sure of it in the last few hours.
I think it depends on how much of a communicator they are, and what kind of legacy they want to leave behind.
Character A might tell his friends immediately (or not long…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I suffer from dessert-making mania. Here, for you.
Rice Kheer Recipe
– 3/4 cup basmati rice
– 1 Tbsp butter
– 1 tsp ground cardamom
– 1 tsp ground nutmeg
– 10 cups whole milk
– 1/4 cup cornstarch
– 2 cups heavy whipping cream
– 3/4 cup sugar (or to taste)
– 4 tsp rose water (optional)
1. Rinse the rice until water turns clear, then soak…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I have a character who I won’t name because some of you might know them, but they’re about to die and they know it.
Any tips on how they can have an impactful last day with their friends?
If anyone also has questions related to mine they’d like to ask here, feel free 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wait… what? What happened to the parts you couldn’t recover?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Chase watched Felicity open the can, his eyes slowly turning purple as the soda came pouring out the top.
“So, yeah. You just flip up the tab. Like I did, except more… carefully.”
Chase made eye contact with her, his eyes a purple the shade of a violets’ petals. He nodded, less shyly than he previously had, more sure of himse…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Great scene! *sniffles* 💔😭
@the_lost-journal That’s exciting! Hopefully it works!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 cool beans 😉
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h yea basically! @freed_and_redeemed thank you! ALSO HIII!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@jonas you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal Beetles are really cool! I based one of my fantasy creatures, the Suileans, off of them. (In my TF2 sci-fi world, Demoman is a Suilean.) Did you know there are at least 400,000 species of beetles in the world?
and yeah I like praying mantises too–I have a really cool Lego set of one that I got for Christmas. It was in a pack of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry for taking so LONNNGGGG to reply!
Well now we’re even because I took FOREVER to reply as well!! 🤣 So sorry!!! 😭
Oh, yeah I should’ve mentioned that! About how mega churches are almost always portrayed badly. (Ofc there are some awful mega churches.) But what I mean about “giving them a good church experience” is truly b…
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, of course girl!! <333
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!! <33
one thing I’ll suggest, is that I feel like you don’t really introduce the family to us in the first few chapters. At first I wasn’t even sure if Blake was their sibling or not XDXD
They do have a HUGE family, so setting a solid foundation and making all the siblings and the parents unique and established in ou…
- Load More
