@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey! Is anyone on? @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freed_and_redeemed @anyone-else XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I love her.
Thanks XD I felt like we needed at least one secretly kind adult on this rp.
I hope the problems straighten out soon. I saw Reagan Ramm visited last week.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I think it’s a sitewide thing. Your connection might be factoring into it though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
My internet connection with this website is abhorrent. It took ten minutes to just load into the main page. Wyoh, if thou watchest over me, go haunt someone else.
Barnes
“Hey, Miss Teacher?” One of the smallest girls asked. “Why did we leave the classroom?”
Barnes, meanwhile, was setting up her file cabinet under a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin yes!! It keeps happening to me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge haha
like a dilophosaurus?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Barnes
When Barnes entered her classroom, none of the students noticed.
The desk layout was in shambles. Some kids had taken marker to board, and drawn creatures only dreamed of by psychotic three -year-olds. Levitated elements and paper airplanes drifted across the room.
“I see you’ve all been busy,” Barnes said. This is going to be a long…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Marcel
“You’re welcome, Celarent.” Marcel winked, although his mouth stayed in a determined line. He pulled his hand back and continued onward.
They made it to class without any more fighting. The room was already full, and a little chaotic, so Marcel had to take a seat by nobody he knew.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ahh, here we go. @loopylin @koshka @raxforge the Twins, Syph, Rax, and Ben are in the same class as I’m going to describe. (It’ll take a couple posts to see what I mean.)
Barnes
Barnes was only a few doors away from her class, when her way was aggressively blocked by another female teacher. Barnes stepped left and right, but was only faced wit…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m scrolling to find the right tags but my wifi is fried 🫠
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin haha he’s cute!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha! It happens lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge lol ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge as many as you can keep track of
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal ooh cool! Those are your favorite genres?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Aww Chase, you’re the best disney princess ever.
I have that meme you made a while back saved on the family computer.
Chase
Blue sprang into Chase’s eyes. “F-fawns fr-friends. I-I puh-tect lit-tle o-ones.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal where are those from?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper wow!!! I hope that person was okay.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m not sure. The police told me to call back if I hear anything else. My neighborhood is not a suspicious area – it’s old and very peaceful – but there’s a thick fence behind us, and a large apartment complex beyond. That’s where it probably came from.
- Load More
