@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle ikr? Cats are either the sweetest or little terrors, and there isn’t really an in between lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle so cute!!
lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Wait really!!!!!??? You might be going with us?!?!?!
I looked into like twenty different publishers today, some briefly, some a little more in-depth. The only two I liked were yours and one that I can’t even submit my book too so…yeah, I’m probably gonna go with you. To be honest, you weren’t my first choice (just a bookmarked…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Summer 2025 Project: The Ashen Star (Working Title) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ll try to check it out! It sounds cool, but I don’t know if I’m ready to sign up for reading another project right now. I’m sure there are some people on here who would, though!
Throwing out some tags…
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal @theshadow @thearcaneaxiom
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I still feel like Jonathan’s brother might not be dead, but I know you tried to quench that.
Jonathan was pretty smart, and the Agents wanted him before, so they might try to get him to work for them. Or something. Maybe use Michael as leverage. Or they want them to help them defeat the rebels by taking information… 🫣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
They should be on there, but it might take a minute. Sometimes I have to reload mine for it to work.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @whalekeeper @theshadow
New chapters!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
What are you doing to them?!
No, this is actually really interesting… I wonder what the Agents want with them. Probably nothing good.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Also, Wild Horse Publishing, if all my plans go as planned, will have a new costumer in fall hopefully (If I can earn enough money and figure out how to market a book. 😉 )
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
UPDATE
I have five stories left to edit. It’s going much faster than I thought since apparently Past Me is better at editing than I thought she was, and besides a few little tweaks, I’m mostly just rereading the stories (which is so much fun! Though it feels almost like cheating. I promise I am actually editing places where I see problems!) I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I don’t think I can finish the challenge. We’ll see.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Well, to my joy, I am finding, so far, a LOT less things to edit than I thought I would…
…Though, I’m pretty sure anyone else who reads my work will be wanted to strangle me for grammar mistakes I missed and poor scene execution. I’m just blind to it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
What is Jonathan’s arc supposed to be?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
He’s slowly softening to the rebels, and becoming curious about their strength and hope. Also, he apologized.
-
whaley replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 3 months ago
I just watched Animation vs. Minecraft, and it was super wholesome, I loved it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I get that lol. I’m pretty chill when it comes to Minecraft too.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
…And here I am, praising the game and not talking about Alan Becker. XD I still haven’t watched. Next chance I get, probably this week.
- Load More
