@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Your drawing is soft and sweet, i love it!
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
#AdoptRiker
-
whaley replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
I have a question for everyone. What is it like to go on a road trip with your character? What are they like while traveling, and where do they go?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Ron, yeah, but I like Jason a lot too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle so many funny quotes lollllll
Jason’s one repeatedly misspelling “engineer” made me laugh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@loopylin That’s interesting.
I can sort of think of my characters when I’m writing about them. If I focus really hard I might be able to make out a face or two. But usually they’re in my own art style, or whatever art style I’ve seen them in if they’re “borrowed” characters. They’re never hyper-realistic live action movie type. And imagining…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle lol idk why I did that
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
erm….
please
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle yes, do it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle awww man no Ron and Jason? (Jason was the engineer right? The one who kept wanting to dismantle the plane?)
actually speaking of plane do you have an Evan one, too? Might make @theducktator happy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint why is that so funny lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Awesome, thank you so much!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
My characters tend to be blurry, yeah. Some more than others. If I’ve drawn the character before, then I’ll picture an version of the drawing, just in motion. A lot of the time I just picture the motion itself, abstract, or a roughly scratched drawing. Just realized I see 70% of my charries as animated, not real life. XD
Also because…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I do not. I can see vague impressions and shapes, and I can know what their individual physical attributes are, but I can’t put them together into a face in my mind. It’s weird. Idk if it’s normal either.
I can picture the faces of people I know, though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper YOU SHOULD! That would be so cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
No one will know those characters cause I haven’t talked much about them yet but they’re awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon That was really good!
The funniest thing is, you are writing a LotR fanfic but in a way that no one would actually say, “Oh, it’s fanfic!” It’s a complete twist of the rules! Quite brilliant really.
Funny enough I always kinda assumed it was a LOTR fanfic that turned into its own thing, because the names o…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
To be honest I loved them together. Autumn is so sweet and godly and her and Easton’s relationship was so … sweet. (For lack of a better word. 😂) I loved how he was willing to see past her disabilities and treat her like a princess—wheel her chair around, dance for her, carry her on his back, etc. And she was such a wise voice and encou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
And @hybridlore
- Load More
