@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry for taking so LONNNGGGG to reply!
Well now we’re even because I took FOREVER to reply as well!! 🤣 So sorry!!! 😭
Oh, yeah I should’ve mentioned that! About how mega churches are almost always portrayed badly. (Ofc there are some awful mega churches.) But what I mean about “giving them a good church experience” is truly b…
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, of course girl!! <333
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!! <33
one thing I’ll suggest, is that I feel like you don’t really introduce the family to us in the first few chapters. At first I wasn’t even sure if Blake was their sibling or not XDXD
They do have a HUGE family, so setting a solid foundation and making all the siblings and the parents unique and established in ou…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Wyoh apparently doesn’t like to notify me when you tag me 😑 Anywayyyy Loved the scene! But also feel so bad for Riker!! 😥
Oh cool! Awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal Cool! i hope she doesn’t have problems joining…..cause my brother’s application (he sent it twice on two separate occasions) is still being ignored, and on the “welcome our newest member” thing at the bottom of the forums tab, the last member that joined did so several months ago. I don’t know if they’re keeping track of that anymore.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal yeah let ’em go to the dung beetles
dung beetles are funny though. The way they roll up their “treasure” and walk (sometimes backwards) pushing it around all the time
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal Forgive my language, but those people who do agree are steaming piles of aurochs’ dung.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle Ooooh! I didn’t expect Qayid and Rolf to be the same person, but I’m happy he and Leon were reunited. I wonder what’ll happen to Albee, although I’m glad Leon and Ian weren’t separated at least.
Is Leon going to heal now that this new slave master is kinder to them and won’t make him work as hard as he did?
Also, I think this…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal you’re welcome!
And you’re good, these things happen sometimes.
Plus you now know we all agree with you on how disgusting such a thing would be lol
(not much of a laughing matter but ehh you know me) -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Chase grabbed one of the two, not knowing the difference besides their colorful packaging. Then he froze, turning the can over in his hand. How do you open this? He had never seen drinks stored in a metal can. He panicked a little. He could ask Felicity, but would she think him stupid? What did it matter? If she thought it s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I just find the whole idea of his story interesting, and the different ways he has gone about fighting the slave-trade.
Definitely.
I wonder what is hooking everyone so much about this section?! Why do y’all like it so much? 😂
I don’t know! Maybe it was really well written or something. Also, just the events were super i…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s a weird system, okay. 😂 I try not to cheat, but . . . it’s hard. I need to know what button to press. 😝
Well, like, the podium for this book, which includes Leon, Julian, and Ian. I think. xD
He seems like a good guy. His backstory sorta reminded me of Julian’s, just cause they both lost their little brother.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Well . . . ahem . . .
I sort of kind of saw that “It was Rolf.” before I read the section, since I had to scroll down to the bottom of the email to get to Kingdom Pen.But, no, I don’t think I would have. I was still a little surprised, because I didn’t realize Quayid was going to be Rolf. But I knew someone was going to be…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Rolf!!! 😁
Wow, I really liked that section. That might have been my favorite part so far. I love Ian. He’s the best.
(And poor Albee, but I have a feeling he’s going to seek God out now that Leon’s gone…?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Phew, so glad it didn’t actually happened. No worries! I’ll continue to pray for her.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
No worries! That’s still serious and important and I’ll keep praying 🙏🏻🫶🏻
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 so the brothers are a little like Moses and Aaron, kinda! Cool! Emyr would be the Moses equivalent, the younger brother that leads the people according to God’s plan, and then Daryen would be the Aaron-like, the older brother fulfilling the more explicitly priestly role.
(was just reading Numbers in my morning Bible study, so t…[Read more]
- Load More
