@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Unfortunately, I forgot to make a place for the stamp to go…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I write to Andrew at least once every couple weeks, and I always decorate his envelope. Usually it’s just a single little character, but this time I decided to do a Baron Chronicles theme. I’m really proud of how Lady Wind came out. There are some pieces I don’t like (the Dragon, Faren, Baron’s nose specifically) but overall, I’m kinda proud of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whoever else
I HAVE ART TO SHARE!
So, i drew my orange tabby cat, Hobbes, as a cowboy…

-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Or when you’re on again.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay, I’ll put my email on my profile real quick!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
actually I don’t have your email…for some reason I thought I did XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Kathleen was the one who helped me publish my short story on the website…so that’s the only reason I have it
i can email it to you if you want!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness I have Kathleen’s email too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d say contact Josiah first. Or you could contact them both at the same time….
Girl you just unlocked a new fear that KP will one day become outdated and stop working *cries* and I’m so scared that we’ll all lose contact…that would be so saddd
I agree, something needs to be done…
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Also, I find it funny that @kingdompen is a legitimate tag. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Y’all, who should I contact first, Daeus Lamb or Josiah DeGraaf? :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Praying!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Good, good. *Makes a mental note* The flame of hope shall not flicker out!!
Indeed! I am kind of surprised we haven’t had a visit from Wyoh or the other bugs in a while.
Ooh, I suppose I should have mentioned what’s going on. Basically we can’t contact any KP leaders. All of their names have been taken off…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Trying to keep an eye on this topic too. 😉
By the way everyone, I’m having a procedure done tomorrow at the hospital. It’s a quick thing but I thought I’d mention it, as I might feel sick over the next week.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore ikr? It is honestly so sad.
ooo! This is good!! I like this! I know for sure who it is, and to several of them that actually happens. (Though not an orange rock. 😝)
HAHA I knew you were gonna say this.
Yours are also really good scenarios, I can totally see them happening.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah so you might be interested to know that the Story Embers forum was shut down (Maybe a year or two ago?). My sister was an active member at the time and I guess it just wasn’t important enough or the people running it didn’t have the time.
The problem is that KP isn’t letting new members on, right?
Yeah It’s kinda sad but with…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Awesome! Hopefully we’ll be able to get this sorted out.
Thankfully KP hasn’t been having too many problems lately! 🙂
- Load More
