@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m going to be disappearing now also. *salutes* Thank you guys! 😀 @Daeus @BethanysInkyRoses
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 okay thanks for writing!! *waves*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Signing off. @jane-maree
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus @That_Writer_Girl_99 yay. *waves*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m here. Writing. And I might be editing later. @daeus @jane-maree
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Bethanysinkyroses EYYY. Hello. *waves* I’m here.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 @Daeus @whoever-even-might-be-around I’M WRITING. A blog post. But still. I shall be around for…an hour? No idea really. xD
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Ryanna HELLO HELLO. *passes you pizza* I’m Jane, and I hereby welcome you!!! Your profile picture is super pretty, by the way. 😀
Do you do myers briggs personality types? (I’m curious – if you do, what type are you? I’m ENFP) -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@ryanna hello new person! welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! I hope you like it here. Have you done a lot of writing before? If so, what do you like writing the most?
-
Elizabeth posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Any chance you can get on the doc sometime this week? Or tonight?
-
Jessi Rae and
Sarah Spradlin are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Me too. @salome01w4g
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy I’ve never read the Screwtape Letters but I’ve always enjoyed C.S. Lewis’ other works, so I’ll give it a go!
@Emily I’ve never heard of G.A. Henty, but it sounds interesting. Oh, I like Joan of Arc, (not read that book though)
@jane-maree I’ll definitely have a look at The Three Musketeers
@daughteroftheking I’ve read some of H.G.…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus, I currently have the Silmarillion out from my library at the moment, I’m planning to read it soon.
@that_writer_girl_99 No worries, not every is into classics! I have read The Chronicles of Narnia and they are some of my favourite books!
@aratrea, thanks!
@Christi-eaton, my mum actually suggested I listen to Les Mis today, so I might get…[Read more] -
Jessi Rae and
Emma Flournoy are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus *thumbs up* I like.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Discussion for Video Six: Positive Character Arc in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 1 month ago
@aratrea Possibly… I just thought the fact that his relationship with his son wasn’t everything he had hoped it would be was sad. 😛
I just finished it (again 😛 ) and I have to say, I think I enjoyed his story a little more the second time round – not because I knew what was going to happen though (I had a vague idea, but I couldn’t remember…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m still here. @emily
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m still here. @emil
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m here! @josiahdeboer I had a terrifyingly incredible idea and now I have to figure out how to do it.
- Load More
