@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Eclipse Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g I saw the totality! It was jaw-dropping, super-amazing!!!!!!! I just…I don’t think that I can do justice to the incredibility of it all. The corona, the color! AAHHH!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Glad to aid you @seekjustice
-
Catwing replied to the topic Theresa's story in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking That was really good! *Sighs and sits down* That was really cool when she realized she was writing instead of painting… Though a bit strange. (Strange stories are good)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*flys in* Hello @ryanna I’m the only Catwing here, so on behalf of the Catwings of the Kingdom Allore (since they are not here) I welcome you to the Kingdom of Pen! *purrs* Nice to see another new face.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 😮 😮 😮 Scary is right. 😛
Wow. Um. Much as I adore the Warden and the amazing potential he has, that sounds like a great idea to develop Kara. *gulps* Do it.
And if that’s what your story is telling you about the protagonist, go for it, and kudos for being brave enough to keep yourself open to such drastic changes. :P…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree and
Ryanna are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the kingdom @Ryanna! I’m the Forum Happiness Director, so if you need any help finding your way around or figuring out the tags, just give me a holler. My tag is @Kate-Flournoy if you need me. 😉
Hope to see you around! -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Spradlin HA. I wouldn’t dare lay claim to your crown on your turf, my dear. 😛 I am quite content to be the lesser of the two happiness directors.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Possible Book Title in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 1 month ago
@WarrioroftheRealm I like three. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m really late… but welcome nonetheless, @Emerald-Flyer! We can always use another dragon. 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
It’s been a very eventful week in the life of Prison, and here’s why–I had two very scary thoughts on two consecutive nights.
1: The Warden needs to die. Soon.
This thought came out of nowhere, but mostly because I was thinking about theme, and how so much of Kara’s character points to this inward battle against loneliness…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Eclipse Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Salome01w4g I KNOW. SO. COOL. So symbolic… *shivers* We’re not in the path of totality but we definitely want to see what we can of it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus *emerges from dark library blowing dust from her hair and wiping her hands* I’m sorry, I’ve been horribly remiss in keeping up with things.
I love ‘When fate seeks to destroy you, where can you turn?’ Like, really really love it. Lovely. Go for it.
*vanishes in piles of dusty scrolls again*
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
So, I have a new baby sister that was due to arrive very early September.
Unfortunately, she is lying sideways, and that is bad.
On Friday, Mom, Dad, and I are going to the hospital, and they are going to attempt to turn the baby.
If that is successful, then Mom will just have a natural birth.
If it isn’t successful, then she needs to have a…[Read more] -
katie replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-rae – Welcome, welcome to KP 😀 Glad to have you here.
-
katie replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emerald-Flyer – Hey! Welcome to KP! We could always use another dragon here on the forum! 😀
-
katie replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@ryanna – Hey there! Welcome to KP! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@ryanna Hi! Welcome and thrice welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! I trust you shall enjoy your time here, very muchly. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae and
Snapper are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago - Load More
